Thread: £100,000 diamond and gold heels

Default £100,000 diamond and gold heels

With a red sole and sky-high heels, these shoes could easily be mistaken for a pair of Christian Louboutins.
    But with a £100,000 price tag, the Eternal Diamond stiletto - made entirely from gold and diamonds - makes most luxury brands look High Street.
    Created by bespoke jewelers House of Borgezie, the world's first designs have already created a stir among celebrities.

Girl's best friend: The Eternal Diamond stiletto is made using 2,200 brilliant cut diamonds, totalling 30 carats

Bling, bling: Orders have already been placed by A-listers from the world of football, music and modelling

And athough the clientele is strictly confidential until pieces have been completed, we can reveal they include - surprise, surprise - A-listers from the world of football, music and modelling.
    Venturing a guess on who has placed orders would likely lead to Cheryl Cole, Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton, whose excessive tastes are funded by a bank balance to match.
    Made by British jewellery designer Christopher Michael Shellis, each pair is handcrafted from solid gold and then encrusted with 2,200 brilliant cut diamonds, totalling 30 carats.
    Shellis has spent three years working on the creation, perfect for summer balls, society weddings and red carpet events.

Making a statement: Luckily, the bespoke heels, retailing from £100,000, come with a 1,000 year guarantee

Shellis said: 'To bring the Eternal Diamond Stilletto to life, I quite literally had to reinvent the fundamental principle of classical stiletto construction.
    'The result is not so much a shoe, but rather a fine piece of jewellery that can be miraculously yet practically worn as the ultimate feminine adornment.'
    Luckily, the high heels come with a 1,000 year guarantee.
    Or a night out on the tiles could end in disaster - or fortune for a lucky passer by - should a diamond or two come loose.
    For more information, visit

Read more: Thought Louboutins were expensive? World's first £100,000 gold and diamond bespoke stilettos (coming soon to a WAG near you) | Mail Online

i'm really surprised we haven't seen VB wearing these yet. she has to be one of the people on the list like the article guesses.

fellow traveller

tacky pageant shoes. i'm guessing we will soon see these being sported by the tacky mistresses and wives of russian mafiosi, football players, etc...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold is a fairly soft metal. What's stopping these from getting bent out of shape?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

New Jersey

^That's what I was thinking. My rings get warped just from everyday use, can you imagine what the weight of a person's body would do to them? Well, maybe not in Posh's case...

Out There

I would pop every one of those dimonds out in record time. They'd rethink that 1,000 year warranty.

Thread Information