Thread: Fashion under $100

Hit By Ban Bus!

I like the Jennifer Anniston outfit, casual but a tad dressy. Cute
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ very stylish, my fav also.

I like the Jen Aniston outfit, too.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

it's all good except for the shoes. at those prices, they're all fake leather and i just cannot wear that. gives me blisters and makes my feet sweat. for that same reason, i would never wear a 24 dollar 'leather' dress.

everything else is pretty much what i'm used to paying for zara and h&m stuff. i mix in some higher end stuff (usually bought on sale). i do think real leather shoes and purses are key though - i'd rather have less of them but have the real thing because the fake plastic stuff can really make an outfit look cheap, whereas you can wear cheap h&m clothes but pair it with a leather purse and shoes and the whole outfit will look fantastic.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'm iffy about super cheap clothing... usually it ends up falling apart or something very fast. I still buy it, though.. in bulk.. very frequently. Where's the next shopaholic anonymous meeting?

^^^
    i'm ok with super cheap clothing as long as it's stuff like tops and little dresses or light cardigans and summer skirts that i'll only wear for a season or 2 so it doesn't matter if they fall apart. basically seasonal fashions to wear with other stuff. i'm also a fan of cheap accessories - scarves, bangles, headbands, rings, belts, etc...

then there are the basics, which i spend more money on or go designer (usually on sale) - pants, jackets, button-down shirts, tailored skirts - stuff that i want to last longer and that has to be well cut and made from good fabrics and not the crappy synthetics most cheap shops use.
    i also hate plastic purses and shoes so i only buy leather.

then i mix and match everything.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

i buy some cheap stuff but am usually disappointed by the cut or fit. most of it looks better when viewed far away.

i get designer stuff on sale or go to the vintage/used clothes store. almost never buy stuff for full price.

Thread Information