Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling in a . . . lace dress

Classic Michael K

Open Post: Hosted By Tori Spelling After Getting Jumped By A Gang Of Doily Plant Hangers

July 28, 2016 / Posted by: Michael K

I guess one way for always-broke Tori Spelling to make ice cold Candy Spelling feel sorry for her and give her money is to go out in public wearing a beyond tragic ensemble made out of a dusty $2 tablecloth from a dead lady’s estate sale, a macrame wall hanging from The Salvation Army and vintage doily bib that was once worn by a Victorian baby. That outfit is so busted that not even Dean McDermott would fuck it behind Tori’s back.

For some weird reason, Tori Spelling is still invited to things and last night she and Dean showed up to a charity event called Raising The Bar To End Parkinson’s in Studio City, CA last night. If Tori Spelling really wants to end Parkinson’s, she has a funny way of showing it, because that dress is doing the opposite. It’s got me shaking my head. But seriously, I thought that one of the main reason for inviting someone to a charity event is so that they’d donate actual money. You know “money,” the thing that Tori and Dean reportedly don’t have. Tori and Dean probably “accidentally” left their wallets at home and then they pulled out a duffle bag and filled it with the floral centerpieces, which they later sold outside of a Conroy’s florist shop.

Then again, I would’ve never heard of the Raising The Bar To End Parkinson’s event if Tori didn’t show up wearing a giant lace dildo cozy. Tori is raised awareness, so she totally deserved those floral centerpieces.

Dlisted | Open Post: Hosted By Tori Spelling After Getting Jumped By A Gang Of Doily Plant Hangers
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I had to go back and look at her face because I was so distracted by the 'dress'. That blusher! Is it even blusher or did she smear some lipstick on her cheeks and rub it in, Granny-style?
    Oh man, I do that sometimes. Does that mean I am really old?
    Kittylady likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Giant lace dildo cozy
    BITTER, whitetigeress and Alysheba like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I was going to say that I couldn't see anything but now that I quoted it I can see the pic. I hate it. The movie made me cry my eyes out, which is something I don't like to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Classic Michael K

Open Post: Hosted By Tori Spelling After Getting Jumped By A Gang Of Doily Plant Hangers

July 28, 2016 / Posted by: Michael K

I guess one way for always-broke Tori Spelling to make ice cold Candy Spelling feel sorry for her and give her money is to go out in public wearing a beyond tragic ensemble made out of a dusty $2 tablecloth from a dead lady’s estate sale, a macrame wall hanging from The Salvation Army and vintage doily bib that was once worn by a Victorian baby. That outfit is so busted that not even Dean McDermott would fuck it behind Tori’s back.

For some weird reason, Tori Spelling is still invited to things and last night she and Dean showed up to a charity event called Raising The Bar To End Parkinson’s in Studio City, CA last night. If Tori Spelling really wants to end Parkinson’s, she has a funny way of showing it, because that dress is doing the opposite. It’s got me shaking my head. But seriously, I thought that one of the main reason for inviting someone to a charity event is so that they’d donate actual money. You know “money,” the thing that Tori and Dean reportedly don’t have. Tori and Dean probably “accidentally” left their wallets at home and then they pulled out a duffle bag and filled it with the floral centerpieces, which they later sold outside of a Conroy’s florist shop.

Then again, I would’ve never heard of the Raising The Bar To End Parkinson’s event if Tori didn’t show up wearing a giant lace dildo cozy. Tori is raised awareness, so she totally deserved those floral centerpieces.

Dlisted | Open Post: Hosted By Tori Spelling After Getting Jumped By A Gang Of Doily Plant Hangers
    That is se of the funniest shit I've read in a while.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Has she started plumping her lips, because she should NOT do that. It does not make her look better, just worse. Oh my!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Oh man, I do that sometimes. Does that mean I am really old?
    Only if you smell of lavender/rose water, mints and wee. Otherwise you are just practicing.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Only if you smell of lavender/rose water, mints and wee. Otherwise you are just practicing.
    Kittylady, panic and I'mNotBitter like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I think she could be related to LeAnn ...
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

god, she is one ugly mother fucker
    holly and BITTER like this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Nice reaction shot of Kareena Kapoor!
    ConstanceSpry and Novice like this.

Gold Member

My grandmother had a tablecloth like that lace collar.

They say change your hair color or style when you have your face done...people wont notice your new PS. Wow she's had chin and cheek implants. She looks horrible. The dress is just nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    She's so ugly, you could stick her face in some dough and make animal crackers. *rimshot*
    Ha! I laughed out loud at this.

She bought this at a garage sale, didn't she. She did, I can just tell. And, it's definitely on backwards.
    BITTER likes this.

She's so ugly, she went into the haunted house, and left with a job. Wah-wah-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Bluebonnet, Icepik and Beeyotch like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

i never even got to the dress because i couldn't stop staring at her giant face. holy shit, she needs to stop injecting shit into it. you need less face, tori, not more.
    rollo, MsDark and BITTER like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information