Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker - The New 42nd Street 25th Anniversary Gala

  1. #16
    Elite Member stella blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,984

    Default

    I never really noticed her eyeliner until recently. I don't dislike eyeliner, but she really does overdo it. There was another picture posted recently where it actually startled me because she had beady-looking monster eyes because of it.

  2. #17
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,138

    Default

    It's because she lines the inner rims of her eyes, the waterline, right?

    If she did a brown liner on the outer third of her eyes, and not her waterline, it would look better wouldn't it? At least not give the beady little eyes effect.
    panic and effie2 like this.

  3. #18
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    23,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    that's just MEAN.
    effie2 likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

  4. #19
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    40,543

    Default

    ^ He still looks better than Caitlyn.
    BITTER and Bluebonnet like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  5. #20
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    23,271

    Default

    ^^^Who doesn't? Caitlin is a freak.
    rollo and Bluebonnet like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

  6. #21
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    40,543

    Default

    Very true.
    BITTER likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  7. #22
    Elite Member panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    It's because she lines the inner rims of her eyes, the waterline, right?

    If she did a brown liner on the outer third of her eyes, and not her waterline, it would look better wouldn't it? At least not give the beady little eyes effect.
    That's what I thought. I once read that when you put eyeliner on your inner rims, it makes your eyes look smaller, and makes eyes look bigger when applied to the outside, which is what most people do.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

  8. #23
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,144

    Default

    If I were a cat burglar breaking into SJP's, I'd only want one thing. To destroy all her eyeliner pencils.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  9. #24
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    596

    Default

    The only reason I can think of as to why she continues this eyeliner is that she looks even worse without it. When I look at photos of myself and I find myself looking weird I'll change whatever I did. She must think this looks better by comparison??

    The dress SUCKS. She's SJP and can wear anything, and this seafoam, lace, odd-length atrocity is terrible.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

  10. #25
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    52,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitter View Post
    ^^^who doesn't? Caitlin is a freak.
    pmk.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  11. #26
    Elite Member ManxMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lemuria
    Posts
    7,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Leave Iggy A LONE. He is pushing 70. And was not simply a recreational drug user but a full-blown heroin addict for a very long stretch.
    People think Keith Richards is a cockroach....the stories about Iggy are legendary, he was an absolute maniac and still blows much younger guys off the stage.

    Compare with SJP -- a decades-younger, pampered health nut type who probably takes great care with her skin and body --- advantage Iggy.
    effie2 likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

  12. #27
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post

    it could be an ice dancing dress.
    effie2 likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  13. #28
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    14,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    it could be an ice dancing dress.
    it would look fabulous on Johnny Weir..
    greysfang likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 10th, 2013, 06:20 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: December 8th, 2012, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: October 9th, 2007, 08:43 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: August 31st, 2006, 01:15 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 20th, 2006, 10:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •