Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick on the beach in The Hamptons, NY

Elite Member

I love seeing her without the severe middle part and dark eyeliner.

They look happy. That's really what matters.
    czb, Beeyotch, fgg and 3 others like this.

I agree, she looks LOADS better here without the eyeliner she loves. And her natural curls are a huge improvement, grays and all, looks way better than her usual red carpet look.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Yeah, she looks great ... and he doesn't.
    The thing about Matthew Broderick is that he was NEVER in shape. Whereas, she is like some kind of Hollywood hard-body. There are other lopsided Hollywood couples like this, but usually it's due to a big age difference.

I think it's kind of interesting that at 57, Matthew Broderick has outlived his dad (Jame of the "Family" tv show) by two years now. But still looks younger (to me, at least):

I had no idea that was his father! I remember that show from when I was little. My mom used to watch it and I though Kristy McNichol was the coolest.
    MohandasKGanja and sprynkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I had no idea that was his father! I remember that show from when I was little. My mom used to watch it and I though Kristy McNichol was the coolest.
    I had a huge crush on Kristy McNichol. I also had a classmate around that time who looked just like her and who I ALSO had a crush on. The classmate was super brilliant and I think she runs IT operations for Morgan Stanley now.
    KrisNine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I had a huge crush on Kristy McNichol. I also had a classmate around that time who looked just like her and who I ALSO had a crush on. The classmate was super brilliant and I think she runs IT operations for Morgan Stanley now.
    Mo, you have a type!! I had a little girl crush on Kristy McNichol. She was perfect to me because she was so pretty, but had that tough, tomboy thing going. I remember going to see Little Darlings and remember thinking that Kristy, Tatum, and Matt Dillion were the 3 best looking people on the planet!
    MohandasKGanja and sprynkles like this.

Mo, you have a type!! I had a little girl crush on Kristy McNichol. She was perfect to me because she was so pretty, but had that tough, tomboy thing going. I remember going to see Little Darlings and remember thinking that Kristy, Tatum, and Matt Dillion were the 3 best looking people on the planet!
    I definitely have a type, and when I was young, I loved girls who were kind of tomboys. I like women who look like they don't need/or are not dependent on a guy. Ironically, that means I end up finding a lot of lesbians attractive (McNichol and my classmate, Jodie Foster, and many others). When Mrs Mo was young, she was a big tomboy -- played multiple sports in high school, had short hair, didn't wear makeup and never wore dresses. She said that people would tell her mom, "What a handsome son you have!" It's pretty fascinating how people change over time....
    KrisNine and Mrs Fawlty like this.

She's always had a smokin' bod.

That's why she can wear the shit out of clothes.
    fgg and crayzeehappee like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ Even though she is tiny so it's extra hard.
    fgg likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

This quote has been attributed to her: Despite all of her achievements, the actress always felt dissatisfied with her chest, and decided to get boob job surgery. “When you’re born with nothing,” Parker said, “you [don’t care] what anyone thinks about breast augmentation.”

Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I used to watch Family too. Omg, Leif Garrett was Kristy's bf on the show and he was trying to get her into bed. I was in teenager soap opera heaven.

I totally had a silk jacket back then. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information