Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Sandra Lee wearing head-to-toe black while autographing vodka bottles

Haha, how did I miss this?! First Lady Sandra Lee, imagine the State Dinners she'd serve to foreign Dignitaries. Borscht made with canned beets and cool whip to the Russians, and Lasagne made with Chef Boyardee and spray cheese to the Italians. WWIII!
    BITTER, Laurent, Ravenna and 2 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Haha, how did I miss this?! First Lady Sandra Lee, imagine the State Dinners she'd serve to foreign Dignitaries. Borscht made with canned beets and cool whip to the Russians, and Lasagne made with Chef Boyardee and spray cheese to the Italians. WWIII!
    Star Kist sushi for the Japanese!
    BITTER, Laurent, kasippu and 3 others like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    The shoes look semi-homemade with craft scissors and vinyl.
    . ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    God help us if Andrew Cuomo gets into the White House and takes her along. Her cultural faux pas might get us nuked.
    you guys are killing me.
    Laurent and BITTER like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    This one is my personal favorite, the baked potato ice cream (aka ice cream vagina)

The fancy 'spray whipped cream', What the heck is fancy about that?

Her show is 'how to buy the most crappy unhealthy processed food in the store and combine it in something that nobody wants to eat?

An NY Times interview from 2012 shows her to be pretty humorless:

You Can’t Ruffle Sandra Lee

Interview by ANDREW GOLDMAN

For years you have pooh-poohed the notion that you’re the next Martha Stewart. But Kmart dropped Stewart’s Everyday line in 2009, and your Sandra by Sandra Lee home line is about to be introduced at both Kmart and Sears. Do you feel as if you’ve knocked a giant from the top of the mountain?
    I’m the only personality that has Sears and Kmart. That’s not something that anyone in my category has been able to do. But I’m not arrogant that way. Martha’s not thrown off anywhere. Did she throw Julia Child off? Julia was Julia, Martha is Martha and I am me. Period.
    Christian Oth for The New York Times

Related

Readers’ Comments

Readers shared their thoughts on this article.

People sometimes complain about Martha’s recipes being too labor-intensive. You, on the other hand, trademarked a genre of cooking called “Semi-Homemade,” which involves 30 percent fresh and 70 percent prepared ingredients, like Velveeta.
    I don’t use a lot of Velveeta. I never did. I think it was in maybe two recipes. I do like Cool Whip, though.
    Doesn’t Cool Whip taste like plastic?
    Not if you cut it with a little bit of vanilla extract.
    What do you think of people who criticize you for using processed food in your recipes?
    I think they’re snobs. I’m not sure that some of the food purists are in touch with what really goes on in American households.
    Let’s talk about your Kwanzaa cake. It features a frosted angel food cake, with a can of apple-pie filling dumped in the middle, and it’s garnished with corn nuts and pumpkin seeds.
    Which are for the season, right? Kwanzaa is about harvest. I celebrate every holiday.
    Anthony Bourdain called the cake a “crime against humanity.” Are you sensitive to cracks like that?
    It’s shtick. That’s how some people get their press. There are 17 million children in this country going hungry every day, and we’re worried about my Kwanzaa cake from 10 years ago? That’s what I think is ridiculous. Yes, I can laugh about it.
    You had a difficult childhood. You were raised by an abusive, drug-addicted mother, and by 12, you were responsible for raising your four siblings on welfare and food stamps. Is your mother still alive?
    I don’t know. I haven’t really had anything to do with her since I was 15. This isn’t something I ever really want to talk about.
    When you first saw your boyfriend, Gov. Andrew Cuomo, you described him as a “huge, musclebound man.” There’s a chance of a Cuomo versus Chris Christie presidential election in 2016. Do you think physical fitness has any bearing on performance?
    I think you have to have an enormous amount of emotional and physical stamina to be in public service. It’s a grueling job.
    So are you saying that Chris Christie is too fat to be president?
    No, I absolutely never said that. I have no comment.
    Chester Arthur was the last president to serve his entire term as a single man. People without spouses don’t get elected president anymore. When are you two getting married?
    That’s a loaded question. Andrew is focused on being governor. He’s not running for president. We’re happy in the relationship the way it is. Still, I can tell you that Andrew’s kids want us to get married. It’s very sweet.
    Cuomo is famously hot-tempered. People who like you have described your “bulldog determination” and “blind ambition.” I picture a lot of crockery flying around at home.
    We never fight. He’s so patient and mellow. He doesn’t give me grief. Can I ask a question? Is this an interview about me or Andrew?
    You. You really don’t get grief at home? I get quite a bit, but I don’t mind so much.
    Well, how old are you?
    I’m turning 40.
    When you’re older, it’ll go away. Nonsense doesn’t matter anymore because life gets shorter. I thought you were at least my age.
    You’re 45. You look fantastic for your age. Evidently I look like hell.
    You’re so full of it. Don’t work me. But I look great, don’t I? Please, God, tell me I do.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Nice interview, Bitter. Didn't know you wanted to reveal your identity to one and all!
    BITTER and WhateverLolaWants like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Oh, I wish it were me who had written this article....

Another of Sandy's schmattas for another Elton John event for AIDS:

This one is not too bad, but her titties are jacked and she never does her hair right.

Also notice in the article how she mentions Julia Child. She's always throwing her name around. It's sickening.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Star Kist sushi for the Japanese!
    It's funny, 'cause it's true.

I’m the only personality that has Sears and Kmart. That’s not something that anyone in my category has been able to do. But I’m not arrogant that way.
    She doesn't want to get arrogant about having Sears and Kmart? Bitch, stop. This humorless cow is serious, too. This is what I'm saying, she needs another show stat, because she is unintentionally hilarious - the very best kind.

Her and Cuomo are an odd couple. It says a lot when Bill and Hill look more interested in each other.

source: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Sandra+...or/UT36eQ3NAYf
    ConstanceSpry and BITTER like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Now this thread has me watching all her videos on Youtube (I'm subscribed to a channel that uploaded them all). Can I post one more video? I need to post one more video. The yule log one seriously blows my mind. A store bought yule log covered in cool whip, that's literally all it fucking is. I feel like my little digression with another video will be okay.

BITTER likes this.

LOL brah!!! Tell me one thing that makes this yule log so fucking special? What? WHAT? All she did was put Cool Whip on it and rake a fork across it! She's such a waste of skin.

It makes no sense anyway! It's called a log because it's brown! Adding white icing means it's just a white chode! My favorite bit is that she let us know that mushrooms grow in different heights, as if that's the only concern on our mind about that thing.
    BITTER likes this.

I wish she would have more shows so we'd have something to laugh at...
    Laurent likes this.

BITTER and Laurent like this.

Constance, this pretty much sums her up.

^^And so does this.

BITTER likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information