Page 87 of 121 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1801
Like Tree2479Likes

Thread: NSFW Kraptastic Kardashian Klothing megathread part II

czb

thanks!

Courtney looks so desperate in those outfits. Looks like she's trying to find a new guy

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Seeing the old pictures of Cher, I'm struck by how she somehow doesn't look nearly as trashy even if the garment and styling are similar. She also has life in her face. I think it's because she's wearing the clothes; the clothes aren't wearing her.

Plus she's actually got talent.
    I thought exactly the same thing, almost verbatim. I think it's true of a lot of stars from the 20th century versus now. Back then, you actually were expected to be more than a "pretty face". I also think that Cher was a grown woman who owned her sexuality and it shows in how she carried herself, as opposed to all the "sexy baby" women we have now.

@ Charmed Hour - yes, Tim Medvetz! I couldn't remember how to spell his last name. The show was Everest: Beyond the Limit. I am obsessed and fascinated with climbing Mt Everest because it is the #1 thing in life I will never do.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    @ Charmed Hour - yes, Tim Medvetz! I couldn't remember how to spell his last name. The show was Everest: Beyond the Limit. I am obsessed and fascinated with climbing Mt Everest because it is the #1 thing in life I will never do.
    He's a really interesting guy. I loved Everest on TLC(?). It was a really interesting show and really sad at times.
    Waterslide likes this.

Kim Kardashian was surrounded by her loved ones on Thursday afternoon as she emerged from her New York City apartment – three days after being robbed at gunpoint in Paris

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Silver Member

How wonderful that the paps happened to catch Kim in her "woe is me" outfit. If Brad and Angelina can go completely underground, anyone can. Can they please just fuck. off.

Those shoes look brand new. Somebody got their PA/tart-boy Cheban to go buy her "something sad sack like what poor people wear"
    MmeVertigina likes this.

They somehow managed to make North look scared in the photos. Aholes. The only time we see her with her daughter without her boobs hanging out is when they're trying to perpetuate this victimstance?
    rollo likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

North looks tired.

So they called the paps to take pictures of them leaving the apartment. Like someone posted above, Jolie and Brad have remained hidden why can't Kim do the same.

North always looks tired. Both babies were probably woken up to do the pap stroll. North doesn't even have shoes on.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Notice how they have Kanye staged off to walk out so Kum can get her maximum attention.

Can't stand these phoney fuckers.

Kim Kardashian landed back in Los Angeles on Thursday with her two children and mother Kris Jenner

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

^ As I stated in the kids' thread, seems like Kanye didn't make it onto the plane.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I noticed that, where's Kanye? Back on tour already?

I am surprised he isnt with Kim to support her after the robbery. Wonder how long these two will remain marry
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    He's a really interesting guy. I loved Everest on TLC(?). It was a really interesting show and really sad at times.
    I totally agree about Tim and about the show. It seems like a lot of people go into climbing Everest for one reason, but the experience makes them more contemplative than they expect, hence the sad parts. Or when you know someone may only have this one chance and they get 3/4 of the way and have to turn around. I also loved the guide Russell Brice. Might have to watch a few episodes this weekend.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Thread Information