Page 69 of 130 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1940
Like Tree2655Likes

Thread: NSFW Kraptastic Kardashian Klothing megathread part II

she is so awkward with her own children. That screams volumes about what kind of mom she is
    holly, rollo, weathered1 and 2 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She has so damn much money. She could easily quit being a professional attention whore and go raise her children and have a lovely quiet life and maybe her kids will grow up sort of normally. But no, I doubt that would ever happen.
    holly, Bluebonnet and BelledeJour like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    She has so damn much money. She could easily quit being a professional attention whore and go raise her children and have a lovely quiet life and maybe her kids will grow up sort of normally. But no, I doubt that would ever happen.
    Or how about some charity work? It's staggering to me how vain and superficial she is. She has the platform and financial resources to make a positive difference (choose a charity, Kim. ANY charity), and instead she's a showcase for how to blow every damn nickel on yourself. IMO the selfishness is epic and shameful. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    Or how about some charity work? It's staggering to me how vain and superficial she is. She has the platform and financial resources to make a positive difference (choose a charity, Kim. ANY charity), and instead she's a showcase for how to blow every damn nickel on yourself. IMO the selfishness is epic and shameful. What a waste.
    i hate to admit that I was talking about a Kardashian in my real life, but I was just saying something similar recently. She's always off getting her ass polished or her nipples tweaked, or hawking some sort of fat loss tea or being a walking, teetering ad for her husbands shitty clothing line. She's loaded. Beyond loaded. I don't think she could go broke if she tried, so why doesn't she donate some time and pick a cause. Any cause? Not just writing a check (although I doubt she does much of that either), but showing up, speaking out for something. And I don't believe for a second that she does it, simply because this is a woman that doesn't do anything unless a camera is on her.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Elite Member

Little North isn't going to know how to live without a camera being trained on her.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    i hate to admit that I was talking about a Kardashian in my real life, but I was just saying something similar recently. She's always off getting her ass polished or her nipples tweaked, or hawking some sort of fat loss tea or being a walking, teetering ad for her husbands shitty clothing line. She's loaded. Beyond loaded. I don't think she could go broke if she tried, so why doesn't she donate some time and pick a cause. Any cause? Not just writing a check (although I doubt she does much of that either), but showing up, speaking out for something. And I don't believe for a second that she does it, simply because this is a woman that doesn't do anything unless a camera is on her.
    I was thinking this the other day, plus all her charity sales on eBay give the minimum 5% no more
    Free Charmed.

that photo of north looks creepy in a very wrong way.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Yes, give the kid some privacy. I thought that was what Kanye wanted?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

This really made my day
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

So freaking AWESOME!!!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I am sitting here laughing at how much sand got into crack and crevices that will be there for weeks, months, maybe even years! LOL!
    Now we know where that world's largest pearl that was in the news recently came from.

twitchy2.0 and darksithbunny like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Kylie Jenner showed off her bust in a tiny white crop top in an Instagram post on Thursday, and later had to deny that she's had breast implants. 'It's that time of the month': Kylie put her generous curves down to hormones when grilled on Twitter.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Kylie Jenner...had to deny that she's had breast implants. 'It's that time of the month': Kylie put her generous curves down to hormones when grilled on Twitter.
    Oh, totally.

Elite Member

Yeah right Kylie. My boobs look like rock-hard grapefruits once a month too.
    Briar Rose and kasippu like this.

Thread Information