Page 202 of 206 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206 LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3083
Like Tree5010Likes

Thread: NSFW Kraptastic Kardashian Klothing megathread part II

I always thought Kris' plastic surgeon did good work, because she doesn't look even remotely close to 63 and it still looked pretty natural, but with the popularity of fillers as of late I think she's been overusing them. They're just making her face look more tight and puffy, taking away from whatever natural look she had.

Also, why do celebrities constantly overdress? Like it was 70 here in VT today so that means it had to be scorching in FL and Kim is dressed for a cool fall day. It's like when people are wearing winter coats in LA in August to some premiere. IDGI
    Sleuth likes this.

Did her shoes melt? WTF? Those pants are hilariously unflattering.

I don't go to Disney - do they sell Mickey Mouse ears that look like cocktail hats or did they have that specially made for North?
    Sleuth, Daphodil and Mrs Fawlty like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Does she approve of these outfits or does she just comply with whatever Kanye tells her to wear? I thought the pants were doing a pretty good job at making her body look normal and then I saw the crotch and the shoes. Wtf!!
    DawnM74 and rollo like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

It's odd the way she panders to Kanye and he doesn't pander to her one bit. He does what he likes, dresses how he likes and occasionally shows up for photo opps while she is forever the sex bot or walking billboard for him.
    DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

+31

Proud new parents: Kim and Kanye recently welcomed their fourth child into the world, but showed that they are still able to set aside time for one another
    +31

When you got it, flaunt it: Two weeks after their son Psalm was born via surrogacy, Kim, 38, showed off her amazingly tiny waistline in a skintight outfit
    +31

Legging it: Kim slid herself into a slinky black mini-dress with a hem cut off at mid-thigh to show off her curvaceous legs as she stepped out for her night on the town
    +31

Small screen siren: The sister of Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian wore her signature wavy dark hair down and accentuated her unmistakable features with makeup
    +31

Meanwhile: Her 41-year-old third husband proved his credentials as a fashion icon once again with his casual yet fashionable ensemble
    Waterslide likes this.

I can only imagine the butt and boob sweat these outfits must cause. They probably use all that unbreathable fabric to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It's odd the way she panders to Kanye and he doesn't pander to her one bit. He does what he likes, dresses how he likes and occasionally shows up for photo opps while she is forever the sex bot or walking billboard for him.
    I'm disgusted with myself for knowing enough about this to comment (I try to avoid all things about this family because I get angry and there's not much you can really say about them at this late date), but I agree. In the Vogue video about the corset fitting for the Met Gala, she goes on and on about her outfit and at the end says that Kanye hadn't decided it yet, and it seemed like it was a bone of contention. I think he didn't give a shit and she wanted him to wear something...fun, for lack of a better word. And then he turned up looking like he always does...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Do her eyelids meet when she blinks?
    Briar Rose likes this.

It's funny how in the article above they make note of the fact that they still manage to "find time" to spend time together despite having a newborn and how tiny her waist looks 2 weeks after the birth of the baby . First of all, I'm sure they have an army of nannies caring for the baby, so they probably pretty much come and go as they please and don't even think about "Oh, what will we do with the baby?"; and second, bitch didn't carry or give birth to the baby and is probably corseted up the wazoo as usual, so why be so surprised at her so-called tiny waist?
    sprynkles, holly and crayzeehappee like this.

Did you see the article about how much their child care costs per year?

Radaronline is blocked for me....

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s childcare costs are said to be reaching $1 million (790,000) a year after the arrival of their fourth child, Psalm.
    The family of six have a team of nannies and assistants who help out with the four children as Kanye focuses on setting up his church and Kim continues to steady for her law degree. *Novice note:- does this sound wrong to anyone else???
    But it is thought the staff are on call 24/7 and alongside an ‘army of assistants, along with personal trainers, chefs and stylists’, the bills are now topping over $50-100k a month

Right now, what’s costing them the highest by far though are the nannies,’ the source told Radar Online.
    ‘They have teams of staff on call 24/7, and when they’re away they take a nanny with them to help out if they’re too busy. It costs them anything from $50-100k in monthly bills,’ they continued

The figures perhaps aren’t that surprising though, as the growing Kardashian-West broods includes six-year-old North, three-year-old Saint, daughter Chicago who was born via surrogacy in January 2018 and the newest addition to the clan, son Psalm, who was born on 9 May 2019.
    Kim however probably isn’t too concerned aas in 2018 it was estimated she was worth $350 million (264 million) thanks to her brand deals and hugely successful make up line, KKW

Why even have kids if you don't want to care for them? I mean, sure if you have the money, one nanny (or two, if you have a large brood) is fine, but TEAMS? Nobody is that damn busy, let alone these do-nothings. Kanye might tour here and there, or "oversee" his laughable fashion bullshit, but Kim travels just to be photographed and to jet-set. There are no real reasons for them to be so "busy". Make work, maybe, but not actual business. She has teams for any real work, anyway. What a joke these people are.
    DawnM74 likes this.

They have the kids as money makers. Nothing else. They use them to market their "brand" (puke) & use them to shill clothing & products for kids. It's all disgusting.

Loving life: Kanye West whisked Kim Kardashian off to Las Vegas for a surprise date night on Saturday, with the couple attending a Celine Dion concert before meeting the star backstage

Couple: Kris Jenner , 63, made a trip along the coastline with Corey Gamble, 38, as they attended the Monaco Grand Prix on Sunday

Bold: The momager ensured all eyes would be on her at the star-studded sporting event as she donned a hot pink trouser suitChic: Corey kept thing casual in a white knitted sweater, donning a pair of aviator sunglasses

It's weird seeing Kris in color.

I'm sure it's no secret by now that KUWTK is a guilty pleasure of mine and I agree on Kim and Kanye's relationship. She seems to let him control aspects of her life completely (fashion for example) but ultimately has the most control over everything. Almost like when you give a toddler the illusion they are in control by giving them two choices of your deciding.

She almost seems to be babysitting him at this point, so I don't get why she continues to have kids with him, unless she's trying to be the next Kris.
    Sleuth likes this.

She aspires to have her fake relationship be as successful for as long as Kris & Bruce/Caitlyn's (were they divorced before the transition? I can't even remember) was.

Apart from the fact that her stepdad turned out to be closeted and unhappy and until they divorced and he changed genders. But no one gives a shit about what the spouses are dealing with as long as they agree to stfu keep up the brand.
    weathered1 and DawnM74 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Work it: Kendall, who has reportedly parted ways from Ben after more than a year of dating, looked sensational as she oozed supermodel chic in a white one-shoulder bikini top adorned with navy polka dotsSafety first: The star slipped on a life jacket as she prepared to jet skiLet's go: The star smiled as she prepared to dive inLeggy: The tiny top revealed her washboard abs and slender waist as she frolicked aboard the yacht.Making a splash: Kendall looked tanned and toned as she zipped about in a jet skiMaking a splash: Kendall looked tanned and toned as she zipped about in a jet skiBanter: The star posed up a storm as she hung out with pal Luka Sabbat in MonacoModel moment: The star showcased her lithe legs as she coquettishly posed aboard the yachtGo time: The star looked gorgeoys as she prepared to hit the waterWow: The star looked like a goddess as she showed off her honed frame on the boat

shore.
    Night out: Showing off their enviable physiques the pair slipped into glamorous ensemblesTwinning: Both women pulled their hair up in slick buns to showcase their genetically-blessed features

Bottoms up! The women knocked back their drinks as the bobbed along the oceanTouch-up: Bella took her lipstick out of her bag to re-apply some gloss to her pout prior to arriving on land

Chic: Bella modeled a a plunging mustard yellow pencil dress and Kendall stunning in a bronze lurex jumpsuitClassy: The duo held onto their glasses of wine as they too to the water taxiElegant: The pair gracefully stepped of the yacht into the smaller vesselGlitzy: Kendall's jumpsuit sparkled in the sunlightPals: Appearing to be having a fun time, the duo laughed and giggled as they reclined in the dinghy that was whizzing them to shore

Thread Information