Page 200 of 206 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3083
Like Tree5012Likes

Thread: NSFW Kraptastic Kardashian Klothing megathread part II

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I’ve been watching the latest season and she does sound over him and his bullshit. The editing of the show seems to be very similiar to the lead up the other breakups in the show. They start showing the person in question in a negative light to justify how much they put up with etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if they break up soon or not long after the new baby arrives.
    Yep and painting her as the victim yet again. I'm about to have a million kids cue cryng. I can't control Kanye's rants. He said we're movng to Chicago. I don't know what to do...
    Kanye is troubled I feel, but she's abusive if he's ill and she's gaslighting him.
    DawnM74 and Sleuth like this.

Just when you think it can't possibly get worse

Butt ruching!
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Silver Member

It needs a fluffy white bunny tail and a set of ears to go with the huge white shoes. Happy Easter!

Age looks like she’s had her butt replumped
    DawnM74 likes this.

Somehow Bruce looked more feminine.

Looks like she's wearing a death mask
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

czb

caitlyn always looks sad.

Caitlin needs to learn how to dress.

She needs to realize she's not a size 6.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    She needs to realize she's not a size 6.
    She's a size 6 in the same world where Kim is a size 2.
    DawnM74, sparkles and Daphodil like this.

I can’t find the other thread so i’m dumping this here

Kim Kardashian says 'life couldn’t be better' with Kanye West ahead of 5th wedding anniversary

By Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com00:15, 17 May 2019, updated 10:20, 17 May 2019

Kim Kardashian West said 'life couldn't be better' with her outspoken husband Kanye West ahead of their fifth wedding anniversary on May 24.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The 38-year-old reality star - who boasts 229.1M followers - captioned a wedding snap: '5 years and 4 kids, life couldn't be better! Anniversary coming so soon!'
    The enterprising KKW Beauty CEO is using the romantic milestone to coincide with the May 24 launch of her Italian third wedding-themed Mrs. West cosmetic collection on KKWBeauty.com.

+16

Memory lane: Kim Kardashian West said 'life couldn't be better' with her outspoken husband Kanye West ahead of their fifth wedding anniversary on May 24 (pictured in 2014)
    +16

The 38-year-old reality star - who boasts 229.1M followers - captioned a wedding snap: '5 years and 4 kids, life couldn't be better! Anniversary coming so soon!' 'I think some of the hurtful things that I read online. "What is she doing? She's not stopping him." Like it's my fault if he does or says something that they don't agree with?' Kim lamented to Vogue last month.
    'That's my husband. I share every opinion that I have and let him know when I think something's wrong. Or if it comes to him being in the middle of a bipolar episode, I'll do everything to be supportive and help to calm the situation.'

Kardashian continued: 'I think we're in a pretty good place with [his bipolar disorder] now. It is an emotional process, for sure. Right now everything is really calm. But we can definitely feel episodes coming, and we know how to handle them.
    'For him, being on medication is not really an option, because it just changes who he is. Traveling a lot does set it off, so he doesn't travel as much as he used to.'

'I think some of the hurtful things that I read online. "What is she doing? She's not stopping him." Like it's my fault if he does or says something that they don't agree with?' Kim lamented to Vogue last month.
    'That's my husband. I share every opinion that I have and let him know when I think something's wrong. Or if it comes to him being in the middle of a bipolar episode, I'll do everything to be supportive and help to calm the situation.'

Kanye West talks mental health in trailer for Letterman show

Progress: 0%
    0:00

Play

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time1:54

Fullscreen

+16

Mrs. West highlighter packaging: The enterprising KKW Beauty CEO is using the romantic milestone to coincide with the May 24 launch of her Italian third wedding-themed Mrs. West cosmetic collection on KKWBeauty.com
    +16

Kim told Vogue last month: 'I think we're in a pretty good place with [his bipolar disorder] now. It is an emotional process, for sure. Right now everything is really calm'
    +16

March 30 family portrait: Kardashian and the 41-year-old rapper-designer will welcome a baby brother to their daughter North, 5; son Saint, 3; and daughter Chicago, 1; via surrogate any day now
    +16

'In loving memory': Part of what bonds Kimye so deeply together is the fact that they both lost a parent - her father Robert in 2003 to esophageal cancer and his mother Donda in 2007 following a botched liposuction and breast reduction
    +16

'In loving memory': Part of what bonds Kimye so deeply together is the fact that they both lost a parent - her father Robert in 2003 to esophageal cancer and his mother Donda in 2007 following a botched liposuction and breast reduction The aspiring lawyer and the 41-year-old rapper-designer will welcome a baby brother to their daughter North, 5; son Saint, 3; and daughter Chicago, 1; via surrogate any day now.
    Part of what bonds Kimye so deeply together is the fact that they both lost a parent - her father Robert in 2003 to esophageal cancer and his mother Donda in 2007 following a botched liposuction and breast reduction.
    The Calabasas socialite reportedly began dating the 21-time Grammy winner in April 2012 while still legally separated from her second husband, NBA star Kris Humphries.

I'd forgotten how ugly her wedding dress was.
    Novice and DawnM74 like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I'd forgotten how ugly her wedding dress was.
    Which one????? Lol!
    holly and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

Thread Information