Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1801
Like Tree2479Likes

Thread: NSFW Kraptastic Kardashian Klothing megathread part II

It's like they are having a life long whore off.
    holly, tulip, Beeyotch and 5 others like this.

Kylie makes me moderately sad. Her entire sense of self worth is based on her supposed looks. Can you imagine being 18, already been under the knife several times in an attempt make yourself "hotter" than your much older sister, but still never quite hitting the mark. Kim in naturally much prettier than Kylie ever could be, Kendall is taller, thinner and prettier. She's desperate to be seen as hot and desirable because that's all her stupid parents taught her was important in life. She disgusts me, but I do feel a bit bad that her parents failed her so miserably.

sad
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

She made 45 million dollars last year. Why does she continue to advertise her damaged goods for sale?
    arie_skop and BelledeJour like this.

Well that's it. I'm about to head to the grocery store naked and if I get arrested I'm going to the mat with well Kim Lardashian does it!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Pics or it didn't happen.
    gas_chick likes this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Elite Member

We should all dress in Kim Kardashian inspired get ups one day and post them. We could rummage around our houses for netting, rip up an old sheet, use duct tape. It would be about as fancy as Kim's stuff.
    Mrs P likes this.

Kylie seems like she's so damaged. She was raised around such horrible role models. She has no one in her life that's not a press-hound, paparazzi sellout whore. I remember in the early days of their E show, Brody Jenner said something about the girls playing on a stripper pole their mother had recently installed. I think he said something another time about conversations they were having around kendall and kylie. He was the voice of reason.

Kylie has had major work done on every part of her body and is completely unrecognizable compared to her pictures from her mid-teens. It's really quite sad. She turned out to be an insufferable twat, so I can't really get too worked up over it.

As for the rest of them, they look like they would smell of ass. They're always so bundled up in spanx and other tight, restricting items, not to mention the thongs that are completely eaten by their asses. yuck.
    arie_skop, Mrs P, Beeyotch and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Kylie seems like she's so damaged. She was raised around such horrible role models. She has no one in her life that's not a press-hound, paparazzi sellout whore. I remember in the early days of their E show, Brody Jenner said something about the girls playing on a stripper pole their mother had recently installed. I think he said something another time about conversations they were having around kendall and kylie. He was the voice of reason.

Kylie has had major work done on every part of her body and is completely unrecognizable compared to her pictures from her mid-teens. It's really quite sad. She turned out to be an insufferable twat, so I can't really get too worked up over it.

As for the rest of them, they look like they would smell of ass. They're always so bundled up in spanx and other tight, restricting items, not to mention the thongs that are completely eaten by their asses. yuck.
    I remember that. Met Brody Jenner on a straight to DVD movie (Spring Breakdown) when he was dating one of the OC chicks and just hanging out on set. It was around the time I think the Kardashians had their first show? He mentioned the strip pole episode of the Jenner girls being taught by their freaking mom to use it as exercise.

EDIT - Parker Posey is freaking awesome. Well worth a $100 day pay check to be an extra.

Kim Kardashian showed off her fantastic figure in a revealing outfit while stopping to grab a quick bite at a gas station in Bel Air on Monday night

Kylie Jenner tries on dresses to surprise a fan at his prom in Sacramento in a teaser for the new reality TV show Life Of Kylie

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post

The girl looks exactly like a blow up doll by now, including the dead eyes.
    This is quite horrible, a freakshow. Someone should have taken good care of the kid, but in this family, she never had a chance.
    arie_skop likes this.

It looks like someone took a pair of Kanye's sweatpants(quitters for you Brits)cut them up and sewed them onto Kim as a skirt. The "top"could be one of those things that you hold your hair back. I forgot the name of them.
    tulip likes this.

Wow, Kylie. She looks so old already.
    holly likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Thread Information