Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Monagast Royal Family, Monaco Day

I know who Princesses Caroline and Stephanie are in a textbook sort of way, but have never been familiar enough with their looks to recognize them if I saw them anywhere. When I opened this thread, I didn't realize this was them, and I assumed the one in the white jacket was the mother of the one in the black suit and hat.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Jesus H. Christ, Stephanie! Cigarettes, booze, tanning, fast living: end up looking like crap before your time.
    Princess of Monaco, Queen of the dive bars!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    she's a cokehead too according to a trusted source. and doesn't eat. basically, lives on coke, diet coke and cigarettes.
    So--she and Sherilyn Fenn are soul sisters. Got it. Yikes. I can't decide which of them looks more frightening and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Steph's Croydon Facelift hairdo is a marvel to behold. I've read speculation that she has a syndrome (don't recall the name) where she has a lot of male physical characteristics - very athletic build with broad shoulders, slim hips, no tits to speak of, chiselled jaw etc. It was very noticeable when she used to design and model swimsuits.

The old Grimaldi curse that they will never enjoy happy marriages certainly seems to apply with this lot. Even the Grace/Rainier "fairy tale" was nothing of the sort with both being mega cheaters. I'm still baffled why the beautiful and talented Grace Kelly at the very peak of her career would give it all up to marry that creep. Was she really so dazzled by the tacky Eurotrash "glamour" of Monaco?
    I have read that she'd burned a LOT of bridges in Hollywood by that time and kind of wanted to get out. Plus she was such a huge alcoholic and perhaps she was sick of working, just wanted to have lots of drinks and party.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    About a year ago, My SIL sat just behind Steph on a flight and she told us Stephanie was french kissing this guy the whole (1 1/2 hours) flight, dressed like a wannabe teenager, with a hoodie and combat boots.
    I love firsthand tidbits! My new favorite thread. The Grimaldis are such a rich gossip mine. If a bit depressing. But glorious nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I can't be the only one who has been reading this thread title as Monastat Royal Family, can I?
    appropriate, probably...
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

CAroline looks elegant. Stephanie needs to be on Face of Meth. She looks horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I know who Princesses Caroline and Stephanie are in a textbook sort of way, but have never been familiar enough with their looks to recognize them if I saw them anywhere. When I opened this thread, I didn't realize this was them, and I assumed the one in the white jacket was the mother of the one in the black suit and hat.

My SIL wouldn't have ever know if the airline hadn't made such a fuss. She was so hoping Brad Pitt or Depp would step on.

Even Andrea has hit a wall. He was a very good-looking fella at one point. Now he looks like he'd steal hubcaps for some meth.
    Bluebonnet and A*O like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Even Andrea has hit a wall. He was a very good-looking fella at one point. Now he looks like he'd steal hubcaps for some meth.
    I know! He was HOT back just a few years ago.
    BITTER likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I would say we need a Royalty Thread, but maybe not...The Grimaldis, Windsors and Bourbons keep things interesting.

I don't get the hate for Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. The "Bogan Princess" some call her .
    A*O likes this.

A*O

Who calls her that?! She's treated like a goddess in the Aussie media, even the goss/trash mags.

I think a Royalty Thread is an excellent idea.
    BITTER likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    CAroline looks elegant. Stephanie needs to be on Face of Meth. She looks horrendous.

Caroline really benefits from makeup and hats. Here's what she looked like without either, earlier this year.

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

What's a bogan?

A*O

Aussie trailer trash. Google is your friend.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Caroline really benefits from makeup and hats. Here's what she looked like without either, earlier this year.

They all have jowls.

Bronze Member

Local word is that Dad was certainly Bi which helped drive Grace to be so sexually promiscuous and be the long term mistress of a high ranking Monegasque official, Albert is Bi like his dad, very gentlemanly, good fun but one night in a restaurant he was with a group of people at dinner and he insisted no one sit down until he gave the order (which was after him and hangs with a bunch of sycophants). Caroline is a functioning alcoholic who stole her best friends husband with Stephanie is chain smoking, druggie who will sleep with anyone and rougher the better.

Oh yeh they are a complete dysfunctional mess. Albert never really wanted to get married as he loved living his life how he wanted but as with tradition - he needed to take a wife and produce a legitimate heir to the throne.

I am shocked at how badly Stephanie has aged - she really is unfortunate looking now and her face is paying the price for her lifestyle choices.

Caroline's boys were beautiful but appear to peek too early in the looks stakes and by the time they're 30 they look like prematurely old and well worn.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Who calls her that?! She's treated like a goddess in the Aussie media, even the goss/trash mags.

I think a Royalty Thread is an excellent idea.
    I'm in favor, but what about the Romanovs?

Or perhaps all of them can be traced back to Queen Victoria's widespread bad genetic heritage.....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information