Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Monagast Royal Family, Monaco Day

^^^
    she's a cokehead too according to a trusted source. and doesn't eat. basically, lives on coke, diet coke and cigarettes.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

Steph's Croydon Facelift hairdo is a marvel to behold. I've read speculation that she has a syndrome (don't recall the name) where she has a lot of male physical characteristics - very athletic build with broad shoulders, slim hips, no tits to speak of, chiselled jaw etc. It was very noticeable when she used to design and model swimsuits.

The old Grimaldi curse that they will never enjoy happy marriages certainly seems to apply with this lot. Even the Grace/Rainier "fairy tale" was nothing of the sort with both being mega cheaters. I'm still baffled why the beautiful and talented Grace Kelly at the very peak of her career would give it all up to marry that creep. Was she really so dazzled by the tacky Eurotrash "glamour" of Monaco?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Grace had daddy issues. And Rainier treated her badly at times - condescending, rude, even jealous of her because it was her star power that got people to come to Monaco.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

A*O

Well he had nothing to complain about. Grace may have had the Hollywood star pulling power but Rainier also took advantage and made sure Monaco became a tax haven for the super wealthy which didn't do his finances any harm either. Even by Hollywood standards she was a rampant nympho who shagged anything with a pulse and didn't tone it down very much after she got married. Something about that marriage was very odd.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    she's a cokehead too according to a trusted source. and doesn't eat. basically, lives on coke, diet coke and cigarettes.
    ah. i did not know she was a cokehead. i find that surprising, maybe because she is nearly my age. i always think of cokeheads as youngen's in their twenties....

About a year ago, My SIL sat just behind Steph on a flight and she told us Stephanie was french kissing this guy the whole (1 1/2 hours) flight, dressed like a wannabe teenager, with a hoodie and combat boots.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Well he had nothing to complain about. Grace may have had the Hollywood star pulling power but Rainier also took advantage and made sure Monaco became a tax haven for the super wealthy which didn't do his finances any harm either. Even by Hollywood standards she was a rampant nympho who shagged anything with a pulse and didn't tone it down very much after she got married. Something about that marriage was very odd.
    Wait, I know she had affairs after the marriage, but I thought it was because she found out Rainier started cheating on her during the honeymoon. I know Grace liked her sex, but was she that promiscuous?

Τhe Rainie Grace marriage was Onassis idea,he did all he could to make it happen.He gave Monaco the glamour and fame it needed to become what it is today.Onassis was ruthless but a business genius

I can't be the only one who has been reading this thread title as Monastat Royal Family, can I?
    gas_chick and Brookie like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Τhe Rainie Grace marriage was Onassis idea,he did all he could to make it happen.He gave Monaco the glamour and fame it needed to become what it is today.Onassis was ruthless but a business genius
    And yet, they didn't invite him to the wedding, and snubbed his wedding present, which IIRC, was a boat of some sort? I try to defend this family, but in the end, they are so trashy and tragic, compared to other European royal families. I think the Norwegian royals are probably the most drama-free and morally upright - you never hear any scandal about them other than Haakon and Mette-Marit's engagement (because she was a single mom with a wild past), and now the country loves her. Seems like Spain, UK and Monaco generate the most publicity, not all of it good.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I can't be the only one who has been reading this thread title as Monastat Royal Family, can I?
    At yeast it's interesting *BITTER dodges spit-balls*.

Yes and they also kicked him out of there as soon as they got a chance!

Yes and they also kicked him out of there as soon as they got a chance!
    Yes, I think he wanted Rainier to be his puppet monarch, so he could control the country's income. He was so slimy and so ugly.

Now i am thinking about it there are a shitload of pictures with the pair in cruises abroad Christina,Onassis boat..And ,yes,there was a book around that was drawn out or circulation,saying Rainie,Niarchos and Onassis were killing each other over the favors of Russian ballet God Rudolf Nureyef..Onassis won of course and was never forgiven..

Now i am thinking about it there are a shitload of pictures with the pair in cruises abroad Christina,Onassis boat..And ,yes,there was a book around that was drawn out or circulation,saying Rainie,Niarchos and Onassis were killing each other over the favors of Russian ballet God Rudolf Nureyef..Onassis won of course and was never forgiven..
    Say WHAT? Rainier was bi? I've heard that about Onassis (he was the plaything of an older gentleman in his youth, who helped his career), but Rainier? The same Rainier who berated his own son Prince Albert because he wasn't manly enough?
    JazzyGirl likes this.

Oh,yes...it was in that book by a photo man that vanished mysteriously..No one knew a thing about Niarchos too..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information