Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Meghan Markle in V. Beckham and Greta Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Don't get me wrong I think she's gorgeous but I don't believe those are naturally occurring skinny calves. She is not that far away from Angie Jo's weight.
    It reminds me a little of an interview I read a long time ago with Keira Knightley. Something about the weight she needed to maintain to make her ankles/calves smaller. But it makes her appear even thinner up top with her long, lean torso.

Well, I've never looked as starved as Keira Knightley (except for maybe in 9th grade after a stomach flu with a week of vomiting) but I can relate to having to be very thin elsewhere for my calves to look anywhere close to normal sized.

That's why I settled for just keeping them in shape because they still look pretty decent even though they're big.

That's why I'll make fun of Britters all day for her hair tracks, her gut when she was a lazy junkie, the way she dresses or her shitty taste in men. But I can't say shit about those legs (especially the calves) because they look waaaay too much like mine.

I don't think I have cankles though. My ankles are actually pretty small.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well, I've never looked as starved as Keira Knightley (except for maybe in 9th grade after a stomach flu with a week of vomiting) but I can relate to having to be very thin elsewhere for my calves to look anywhere close to normal sized.

That's why I settled for just keeping them in shape because they still look pretty decent even though they're big.

That's why I'll make fun of Britters all day for her hair tracks, her gut when she was a lazy junkie, the way she dresses or her shitty taste in men. But I can't say shit about those legs (especially the calves) because they look waaaay too much like mine.

I don't think I have cankles though. My ankles are actually pretty small.
    I was at the gym yesterday with my family and somehow the topic of calves came up. Mrs Mo said our kids had my calves and not hers. The difference is that her calf muscles are longer on her (and the achilles tendon is shorter). Even though longer muscles in general are stronger, it usually means that the person's ankles will be thicker. I think they could be reduced just a little by reducing overall body fat, but it would not be by much -- especially if the person is active.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information