Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Johnny Depp - 'West of Memphis' Premiere at TIFF

Oh, FFS give it up, Depp. It's always bad when you end up being a parody of yourself.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Johnny: you are not Keith Richards, nor do you even come close. It's time to move on now.

Thumbs up

I attended the Tiff "West of Memphis" showing. Johnny Depp was absolute adorable as he always is. The number of fans in wait not only to see the documentary but to see Johnny had broken previous attendance records.

The "foundation" as some of you call it, is photo enhancement, not true foundation on his face. His face was completely natural, as well as his hair-sorry no hair pieces.

He arrived with Damien Echols and Damien's wife Lorri, Natalie Maines and Amy Berg. Damien and Johnny are same in stature.

Damien was denied entrance to Canadian a few days before and had to work feverishly to attain a temp visa to be admitted to Canada.

Johnny's wardrobe is an expression of his beliefs and every scarf, hat, necklace, tatoo has a specific meaning. Johnny and Damien now share a same tatoo. Johnny's jacket is a fantastic expression of the injustice and mistreatment of Native American Indians. One of his necklaces was given to him by a tribe elder while he was filming the Lone Ranger in New Mexico.

Johnny Depp is the highest paid actor in Hollywood; the most wanted actor, and according to his SAG peers, the coolest guy in Hollywood. But Johnny isn't Hollywood and never will be. He doesn't compromise his thoughts, ideas or beliefs to agree with big name production companies or directors. He wisely chooses his own scripts, path and always is determined to give the best visual performance possible.

He parties with Marilyn Manson. He tatoos with Jonathan Shaw. He plays with Steven Tyler and Iggy Pop. He fights injustices by making bold statements and doesn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks of him. He makes things happen. When a young school girl wrote to him while he was filming Pirates 4 in England, he visited her school and talked to all of the children.

He is a philanthropist. He donates a million dollars each year to the Sick Children's hospital in England. He secretly dressed as Jack to visit the children in the cancer ward, and only was found out a year later, when one of the mums posted a photo of her child with Johnny in her personal blog.

He donates money to Children's hospice in California. He has dedicated fans called "Johnny's Angels" That ask for donations for hospice in Johnny's name and to date have collected over $10,000. He never asks for recognition and doesn't discuss his charities or donations publicly.

There are thousands of fan sites from around the world that have close to 5,000 fans each. Fans are of all ages and genders. And he ALWAYS greets his fans, and thanks them, because as he says over and over again "You are my employers"...

There is not one actor that can compare to Johnny's talents, looks or character. There is not one actor that can mold a pirate into a
    Jack Sparrow and make Jack come to be. He didn't play Hunter in Fear and Loathing...he BECAME Hunter.

I was fortunate to meet him at a pirates premiere. He stopped along the red carpet and signed autographs for EVERYONE that was in line. He didn't miss a beat! Fantastic!!

Johnny will continue to follow his own drum beat and play the devils advocate time and time again.

He is truly amazing...is as sexy as ever, and true to himself.

No one can ask any more from the man...

love ya Johnny !

He still is hanging around with Robin Baum, I see! Wierd if it was Amber Heard the press would be all over it, but this is a non lesbian he actually kissed but nobody cares.

He's layered up so much he looks chubby.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He better not wander from the red carpet or he'll be arrested for vagrancy.

Quote Originally Posted by captjack View Post

Can I ask him to brush his teeth? 'Cause his breath stanks.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I attended the Tiff "West of Memphis" showing. Johnny Depp was absolute adorable as he always is. The number of fans in wait not only to see the documentary but to see Johnny had broken previous attendance records.

The "foundation" as some of you call it, is photo enhancement, not true foundation on his face. His face was completely natural, as well as his hair-sorry no hair pieces.

He arrived with Damien Echols and Damien's wife Lorri, Natalie Maines and Amy Berg. Damien and Johnny are same in stature.

Damien was denied entrance to Canadian a few days before and had to work feverishly to attain a temp visa to be admitted to Canada.

Johnny's wardrobe is an expression of his beliefs and every scarf, hat, necklace, tatoo has a specific meaning. Johnny and Damien now share a same tatoo. Johnny's jacket is a fantastic expression of the injustice and mistreatment of Native American Indians. One of his necklaces was given to him by a tribe elder while he was filming the Lone Ranger in New Mexico.

Johnny Depp is the highest paid actor in Hollywood; the most wanted actor, and according to his SAG peers, the coolest guy in Hollywood. But Johnny isn't Hollywood and never will be. He doesn't compromise his thoughts, ideas or beliefs to agree with big name production companies or directors. He wisely chooses his own scripts, path and always is determined to give the best visual performance possible.

He parties with Marilyn Manson. He tatoos with Jonathan Shaw. He plays with Steven Tyler and Iggy Pop. He fights injustices by making bold statements and doesn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks of him. He makes things happen. When a young school girl wrote to him while he was filming Pirates 4 in England, he visited her school and talked to all of the children.

He is a philanthropist. He donates a million dollars each year to the Sick Children's hospital in England. He secretly dressed as Jack to visit the children in the cancer ward, and only was found out a year later, when one of the mums posted a photo of her child with Johnny in her personal blog.

He donates money to Children's hospice in California. He has dedicated fans called "Johnny's Angels" That ask for donations for hospice in Johnny's name and to date have collected over $10,000. He never asks for recognition and doesn't discuss his charities or donations publicly.

There are thousands of fan sites from around the world that have close to 5,000 fans each. Fans are of all ages and genders. And he ALWAYS greets his fans, and thanks them, because as he says over and over again "You are my employers"...

There is not one actor that can compare to Johnny's talents, looks or character. There is not one actor that can mold a pirate into a
    Jack Sparrow and make Jack come to be. He didn't play Hunter in Fear and Loathing...he BECAME Hunter.

I was fortunate to meet him at a pirates premiere. He stopped along the red carpet and signed autographs for EVERYONE that was in line. He didn't miss a beat! Fantastic!!

Johnny will continue to follow his own drum beat and play the devils advocate time and time again.

He is truly amazing...is as sexy as ever, and true to himself.

love ya Johnny !

Holy Manifesto!

Now I'm a pretty big fan of ole warty balls, Warren Beatty, but I'm well aware he's far from perfect. So, my question to you would be: is there anything negative about Johnny that you could point out, or is he truly perfect to you? (and while you're at it: could you post a photo of your Johnny shrine, because I think you must have one at home).
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Bathe man, bathe...hot water and soap are not an assault on your belief system, it's just common courtesy.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Does he think it's an injustice or mistreatment of Native American Indians that a non-Native American Indian is playing the character of Tonto in The Lone Ranger?

Just wondering.
    witchcurlgirl and Waterslide like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

His beliefs include rolling around in dirty laundry and calling it an outfit? I thought his jacket was a fantastic expression of 17-year-old angsty putz.

MsChiff, Ravenna and shedevilang like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

never mind all that. What's going on with his cheeks? He has Judge Judy face here.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

He is such a dirty, disgusting freak.
    shedevilang likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Does he think it's an injustice or mistreatment of Native American Indians that a non-Native American Indian is playing the character of Tonto in The Lone Ranger?

Just wondering.
    Supposedly Depp is of Native American descent.
    He also claims African American ancestry from the 1600s too.
    He's just trying to be trendy.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    never mind all that. What's going on with his cheeks? He has Judge Judy face here.
    Pursing his mouth to keep his mossy teefs from showing?

Impressive Deppifesto, CapnJack! Welcome.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information