Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lopez at a Miami gym

I just realized she's wearing bandanna-themed athletic pants. Saints preserve us.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm rich enough to have my own home gym with equipment far better than most gyms can even afford to provide and solely for my use but, but.... I GOTTA GO OUT!

I'm over JLo.

What an asshole.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I don't think it's a very flattering outfit for a pap stroll - especially those busy tights. That water bottle, and the way she is carrying it and her phone, shows she doesn't have COVID-19 hygiene locked down.

This is California, right? A private session with Lopez better be more lucrative than being fined and jailed for being documented all over the world for violating business closure guidelines

ETA - I just saw this is Miami. But I think they have a stay-at-home order in place as of this week....
    Yes, Florida has been SAH for a while. They announced ... geez, the days are blending together, maybe a week or so ago? .... that anyone entering FL from NY and NJ had to be in a mandatory 14 day quarantine. Those ridiculous cups (how many times can you wash a crystalized water bottle before the sequins start coming off?) are all over YouTube and IG. I'm guessing the point is to prove that you're extra. *eye roll*

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Yeah, but she also has a fuck ton of contouring and highlighting and foundation and bronzer and blush on in her red carpet pics. It is kind of frightening what makeup can hide.
    Omg, Tati (beauty YouTuber) has had JLo's makeup artist on a few times. His name is Scott Barnes and he's orange. Seriously, Trump has nothing on this guy. To get JLo looking her made up self, he applies SO MUCH fucking product and then keeps layering it. Let me see if I can find the first one they did ...

https://youtu.be/ovAru8WOg3g
    Last edited by Nevan; April 3rd, 2020 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Whoops ... 14 DAYS not WEEKS, lol
    We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Omg, Tati (beauty YouTuber) has had JLo's makeup artist on a few times. His name is Scott Barnes and he's orange. Seriously, Trump has nothing on this guy. To get JLo looking her made up self, he applies SO MUCH fucking product and then keeps layering it. Let me see if I can find the first one they did ...

https://youtu.be/ovAru8WOg3g
    Frightening to think that some people need to paint themselves like a customized fan before they are ready to be in public.
    Nevan and DawnM74 like this.

Omg, that makeup artist guy looks disgusting.
    Nevan and DawnM74 like this.

Especially when he pulled his shirt open to show more of his hairy orange chest!! Plus, and Tati does this too, he keeps constantly looking into the monitor to see how he looks. It gets more progressive with each video they do together.
    weathered1 likes this.

I tried to like her videos. But she bores me to tears.
    Nevan and weathered1 like this.

Since she started selling birdseed and beauty puffs, she's insufferable. When I started watching her (a few years ago), she was known for her luxury and higher end brands. Now she's all over the place. I liked her WTF videos of ridiculously expensive makeup and skincare because most of it was not in my price range. It made me drool about something I would love to have. She's jumped the shark lately and I find myself watching only maybe 20% of her new videos. I think it's time to unsubscribe.
    weathered1 likes this.

I just unsubbed from Allanaramaa after years of enjoying her videos. I just couldn't take her anymore. Maybe I'll go back someday. It's like Jacklyn Whatshername. Once they get to a certain point I can't stand them anymore.

crayzeehappee and weathered1 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information