Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux - Celebrity Charades Gala in New York

Quote Originally Posted by LastLook View Post
    Does she still make movies? Why is she still relevant? I mean, it's fun to look at pics, but I'm confused as to why she even registers now. I've always had a major vibe that she is a bitch---totally unfounded, I don't know her, or anyone who does---but she keeps coming up and I'm not sure why, other than personal interest of past celebrities.
    Yeah, someone needs to let her know her career is all washed up, poor thing. I guess someone should also tell Forbes Magazine to stop putting her on their yearly lists of the top ten highest paid actresses. And the studios who keep casting her in movies...and the Hollywood Foreign Press who nominated her last year for a best actress golden globe. And all the companies whose products she hawks... Poor irrelevant Jeni.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Does she still make movies? Why is she still relevant? I mean, it's fun to look at pics, but I'm confused as to why she even registers now. I've always had a major vibe that she is a bitch---totally unfounded, I don't know her, or anyone who does---but she keeps coming up and I'm not sure why, other than personal interest of past celebrities.
    That's the rumor. But she's basically playing Rachel over and over and over and over and over. She is the human version of The Olive Garden.
    Icepik, rollo and I'mNotBitter like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I'm not a big Jen fan, but I disagree that she always plays the same. She was excellent in Cake, although it wasn't a great movie. She was also excellent in The Good Girl. And I really enjoyed Horrible Bosses, she was funny, although Colin Farrell stole the movie.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'm not a big Jen fan, but I disagree that she always plays the same. She was excellent in Cake, although it wasn't a great movie. She was also excellent in The Good Girl. And I really enjoyed Horrible Bosses, she was funny, although Colin Farrell stole the movie.
    ^^This^^ Totally agree. She is an excellent actress.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

We can agree to disagree. I don't hate her, but I find her a one-note actress.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    We can agree to disagree.
    No we can't, we must fight it out to the death in a steel cage match choose your weapon!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I loved her in both Horrible Bosses movies.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I haven't seen the second one yet. Been meaning to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    No we can't, we must fight it out to the death in a steel cage match choose your weapon!
    You asked for it...
    witchcurlgirl and SHELLEE like this.

The deadliest weapon known to man!!!
    BITTER and SHELLEE like this.

I'd rather nibble on Fishstick's massive feet!!^^^
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Elite Member

I've always thought she looked like she'd be fun to hang out with.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I loved her in both Horrible Bosses movies.
    I liked the first one, but I could not watch the second one. I think we got 10 minutes in and we cried uncle. Maybe it got better? I'll never know.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Silver Member

Wtf is with the scarves? I'm sweating just looking at them. NYC hasn't been cold enough for that shit.

That yucky green jacket he is wearing, weren't those in fashion in like 1994? I think I remember many of my classmates in High School wearing jackets like that.

He does have a douchy look but I like him. And I like her. She just seems genuinely nice and a fun friend.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information