Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Heather Mills in a blue dress

Ok,i am going straight to hell with this but i cant hold it any longer.I laugh EVERY time there is news about her because i remember an episode on Friends where Joey burned his GF,s prosthetic leg in the fireplace.Immature..i know.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

^ See you in hell effie.
    effie2 likes this.

^^^I'm sure they'll let effie burn wooden legs down there.
    effie2 likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    who invites this woman anywhere ?
    Didn't you get the memo??
    This is straight from the horse's mouth when she gave an interview in half a year ago:

‘If I go down the street,’ she said, ‘all I get is kids coming up to me. Half of them don’t even know who he (Paul) is. That’s why he’s got to do songs with Rihanna and Kanye West, so people remember who he is. I have people going “Oh my God, you’re the ski racer” or ‘You help animals”. I own the biggest vegan company in the world, most of the money I earn goes to helping animals, disabled kids, landmine clearing charities, things that are changing the world.'

Bluebonnet and rollo like this.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^^I'm sure they'll let effie burn wooden legs down there.
    Throwing flower pots AND burning legs is PARADISE,not hell,sweetie!
    Belt Up and LaFolie like this.

A*O

I read a proper psychological assessment of Heather and basically she has a bad case of narcissistic personality disorder. She really does believe she's that awesome. Paul married her while still grieving for his much loved wife and this harpy fucked him into submission. She must have been a nightmare to live with and is clearly still completely delusional. I'm glad Paul seems to have found happiness with his new wife and it's revealing that Heather is still floundering on the F List.
    Bluebonnet and Nevan like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I read a proper psychological assessment of Heather and basically she has a bad case of narcissistic personality disorder. She really does believe she's that awesome. Paul married her while still grieving for his much loved wife and this harpy fucked him into submission. She must have been a nightmare to live with and is clearly still completely delusional. I'm glad Paul seems to have found happiness with his new wife and it's revealing that Heather is still floundering on the F List.
    Oh yeah. Bitch knew what she was doing when she got her gnarly claws into dear Paul! And then her trying to act like she didn't even know who the Beatles were to prove to people she wasn't a meal ticket whore. Ha! No one believed her.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Well,Paul did,she had a child with him and a big chunk of his fortune,not bad,eh?
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Her gold digging game was tight.
    effie2 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A*O

How dumb was Paul to get sucked (!) into it. Having the anchor baby was even more foolish but I don't think he's ever been that bright.
    Dame Edna Everage

She's got one of the most blatant cases of NPD of anyone who's ever been in the public eye. Her whoppers in interviews are astounding. Now the press largely ignore her, but once in a blue moon some tabloid will call her up. In addition to the "children run after me in the street because I'm more famous than the Beatles," some of her more recent whoppers include taking credit for the police operation that brought down Jimmy Savile and that she personally worked with Steve Jobs to bring the Beatles to iTunes.

The thing that irks me though is that in articles she's still called a "charity campaigner" with a straight face. In the divorce case, the judge found zero evidence of any charitable donations in her tax records going back years, including the time she was claiming to give all her income to charity. The judge even offered to allow her to bring in receipts and letters from the charitable organizations she claimed to work for as evidence, but she failed to do that as well. On her website, all the charitable activity dates from her marriage to Paul (he DID donate money, per the court records) and there's no affiliation with any current charities. It's been ten years since their divorce, why do reporters allow her to continue to yap about how she's such a philanthropist without asking her so much as which charity she's supposedly giving all this money to?
    Bluebonnet, panic, Belt Up and 2 others like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    How dumb was Paul to get sucked (!) into it. Having the anchor baby was even more foolish but I don't think he's ever been that bright.
    He was grieving over the death of Linda and men get VERY STUPID when they are grieving. I wonder if his kids tried to intervene? Even if they did, he obviously didn't listen.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Didn't Stella hate her with a passion? I don't usually wish ill on others, but I make an exception in her case. If that makes me a bad person so be it. And Heather needs to join Lindsay in the no ass club.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

A*O

I think all the McCartney kids LOATHED their step mother and made no secret of it, especially Stella. They could see her for what she was/is.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Dame Edna Everage

Silver Member

She looks awful. The piss colored hair doesn't suit anyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information