Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: George and Amal Clooney (in William Vintage) - Darfur charity fundraiser in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    who cares though? charities need money, and rich people like to give money and pat themselves on the back for it and also they like to party. *shrugs*
    I am feeling curmudgeonly today.
    sputnik and Waterslide like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

Oh look, it's George and his Anal.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I was reading the comments about this event on the Daily Fail and just had to share these with you guys. We are innocent virgins compared to this chick.

Melanie Diaz, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago
    George Clooney thought he'd do some money laundering fund raising for his buddy Prendergast in this fake event. The latter is actually married to a human rights activist. Not an equine she male with a 1 year entertainment law degree. Actually George Clooney is not even legally married to U G L Y Amal. There is no license stamped nor filed. PR ARRANGEMENT for public deception. That's how Clooney rolls. He sold his name to I S L A M I ST MONEY LAUNDERING ARMS DEALER Ziad Takieddine who is funnelling money through U G L Y Amal's mother's celebrity bookings agency Globell. In turn, she makes money through stealth marketing fashion. FAKE
    ReplyNew

Beastly U G LY she male in a sham marriage financed by her money laundering arms dealer uncle Ziad Takiedinne via her mother's celebrity bookings agency Globell. Clooney is getting paid to promote the equine monstrosity U G LY Amal Alamuddin. There is no filed nor stamped marriage license. He's never slept with the excessively photoshopped & overprocessed she male. Nor is U G LY Amal a human rights lawyer.

Read more: George Clooney with wife Amal before romantic dance during a charity fundraiser | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I swear I have read that before on different media platforms, looks like that person dedicates time and life for Clooney/Amal. Lol

They look good in the pictures. Not sure about the color of his suit.
    sputnik likes this.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

Equine she male. It makes me giggle. That's some real weird hate.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche View Post
    Not sure about the color of his suit.
    i'm ok with the colour of the suit but not a fan of the yellowy off white shade of his shirt. I feel like it needed a crisp white.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

No lie, I'm feeling curmudgeonly today, too, but I know money makes the world go round and all that. There is just something sublimely ridiculous about the juxtaposition of looking at these two grinning and hobnobbing it all over the place and actual Darfur.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I was reading the comments about this event on the Daily Fail and just had to share these with you guys. We are innocent virgins compared to this chick.

George Clooney thought he'd do some money laundering fund raising for his buddy Prendergast in this fake event. The latter is actually married to a human rights activist. Not an equine she male with a 1 year entertainment law degree. Actually George Clooney is not even legally married to U G L Y Amal. There is no license stamped nor filed. PR ARRANGEMENT for public deception. That's how Clooney rolls. He sold his name to I S L A M I ST MONEY LAUNDERING ARMS DEALER Ziad Takieddine who is funnelling money through U G L Y Amal's mother's celebrity bookings agency Globell. In turn, she makes money through stealth marketing fashion. FAKE
    ReplyNew

Beastly U G LY she male in a sham marriage financed by her money laundering arms dealer uncle Ziad Takiedinne via her mother's celebrity bookings agency Globell. Clooney is getting paid to promote the equine monstrosity U G LY Amal Alamuddin. There is no filed nor stamped marriage license. He's never slept with the excessively photoshopped & overprocessed she male. Nor is U G LY Amal a human rights lawyer.

Read more: George Clooney with wife Amal before romantic dance during a charity fundraiser | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I have no idea if any of that is true, but I love the conspiracy theory of it all. Equine monstrosity. Geez.
    ConstanceSpry and sprynkles like this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Oh I do too. The part about them not being legally married especially.
    Waterslide likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

If you really want to see a study in obsessive insanity, go to "Melanie"'s profile to see how she posts this looney drivel - last 7 days:
    Melanie Diaz's Comments
    In the last 7 days...
    Smitten George Clooney beams alongside his glam wife Amal before they steal the show with romantic dance during charity fundraiser in Italy

George Clooney thought he'd do some money laundering fund raising for his buddy Predergast in this fake event. The latter is actually married to a human rights activist. Not an equine she male with a 1 year entertainment law degree. Actually George Clooney is not even legally married to U G L Y Amal. There is no license stamped nor filed. PR ARRANGEMENT for public deception. That's how Clooney rolls. He sold his name to I S L A M I ST MONEY LAUNDERING ARMS DEALER Ziad Takieddine who is funnelling money through U G L Y Amal's mother's celebrity bookings agency Globell. In turn, she makes money through stealth marketing fashion. FAKE

Another;

A HUMP NOSED BUG EYED EQUINE SHE MALE. U G L Y Amal looks like Paul Stanley & Klinger from MASH.
    Click to rate

Another
    Smitten George Clooney beams alongside his glam wife Amal before they steal the show with romantic dance during charity fundraiser in Italy;
    U G L Y Amal's hair is an overprocessed burnt mess . U G L Y LIKE THE REST OF THE T R A N N Y.

Another

ah, the mad walrus herself Baria Alamuddin promoting her disfigured she male U G LY Amal Alamuddin. Baria Alamuddin posts as Christy Napoleon. The hippo hunchback even thinks she's Elizabeth Taylor of the Middle East. She money launders to Clooney's handlers to buy fame for her disfigured U G L Y AMAL ( WHO GEORGE CLOONEY despises; both) and in turn she makes money through stealth marketing fashion fit for u g l y hunchbacks.
    Click to rate
    Smitten George Clooney beams alongside his glam wife Amal before they steal the show with romantic dance during charity fundraiser in Italy;

In response to someone saying Amal had her nose done;

she has several times but it's still a mammoth Toucan beak...Can't saw anymore off as the nasal cavities are massive.... So now they use heavy Photoshop. In reality it's there to poke an eye out, defining her hideous horse head.

Waterslide likes this.

Mad walrus, hippo hunchback and equine monstrosity. It's like a deranged Dr. Seuss or something.
    Last edited by sprynkles; August 13th, 2016 at 07:27 PM.

Melanie,

Do you like that gal Amal?
    I do not like Amal at all!

Did you like her at the ball?
    The one that raised funds for Transvaal?

No, I did not like her at the ball
    Her schnozz is larger than a mall
    I do not like Amal at all

Did you see her auction her Chagall?
    Which raised some funds for poor Bhopal?

Yes, I saw her sell Chagall
    But it was owned by Ziad, that's all
    To fund that walrus Baria, LOL

I do not like nasal Amal
    That beastly, burnt-hair Barbie doll!!!

Brilliant, my dear. Bravo!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Gold Member

I think she's both beautiful and stylish. She doesn't have cookie-cutter looks like, say, Amber Heard. The women we remember as beautiful women have something different that sets them apart, such as Audrey Hepburn's eyebrows or Elizabeth Taylor's violet eyes. Amal is also intelligent and has an interesting career. She's not another model or wanna-be actress. I can totally see why Clooney would be attracted to her, even if his natural inclinations lie elsewhere.

LMAO!!! Paul Stanley and Klinger's baby!

I did not anticipate this thread bringing the lolz like this. I'm crying over here. Mo, I may have to print that Dr. Seuss version of this story up and hang it up at my desk.
    MohandasKGanja and sprynkles like this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    LMAO!!! Paul Stanley and Klinger's baby!
    I can kind of see it.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information