Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Duchess of Cambridge, in Catherine Walker, Holland

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She does unshackle her hair all the time and people complain about that too! It's not her best look but she looks well groomed. Unfortunately she looks a bit Duchess of Windsor in the last pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    It's all very Duchess of Windsor. I've always thought they look very similar, especially now she's so skeletal again. There's a time and a place for royal hair Up or Down and she's wearing it Up more often and appropriately these days. Someone's Had A Word. Or cut it like queen Letitzia, you know, like an adult.
    The Duchess of Windsor was fug as well as a royal nightmare so she really does not want those associations especially at her age! I can see what she is trying to do with the formality but she needs to dress her age as well although people complain when she wears jeans. It's hard to get it right and sometimes it works for her.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The Duchess of Windsor was fug as well as a royal nightmare so she really does not want those associations especially at her age! I can see what she is trying to do with the formality but she needs to dress her age as well although people complain when she wears jeans. It's hard to get it right and sometimes it works for her.
    Yes, please do not compare Kate to Wallis Simpson. *shudder* That woman (Wallis) must've had some hidden talents, is all I can say.
    sparkles likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    This is a lesson we learned early as US citizens moving where work took us: to The Netherlands. The country's name is The Netherlands. Holland is or are two provinces: North and South Holland. I read that Kate visited The Hague which is the capital of South Holland and the seat of the Dutch government, parliament, the Supreme Court as well as the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. Just thought I'd share this lesson we had to learn years ago.
    Thanks, that always confused me.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

A*O

She can't wave "naturally". Always with the awkward hand and little finger sticking out. It started when she made her triumphant carriage ride away from the abbey on her wedding day.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    This is a lesson we learned early as US citizens moving where work took us: to The Netherlands. The country's name is The Netherlands. Holland is or are two provinces: North and South Holland. I read that Kate visited The Hague which is the capital of South Holland and the seat of the Dutch government, parliament, the Supreme Court as well as the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. Just thought I'd share this lesson we had to learn years ago.
    I know the difference, my dad's family is Dutch and I spent some time in Friesland growing up on visits but there's a limit to the amount of letters you can put in the title so I thought Holland fit in, so I went with it.

I like her hair like that--very elegant and classy. 1,000x better than when it's long and just hangs there.
    Go Habs Go!!

It looks like a face is coming out of her kneecap in the first picture. Am I the only one who sees this?!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^^ Yeah, her kneecaps have that look lol..
    Go Habs Go!!

This is so darling, feminine, youthful, a very pretty color on her and her hairstyle is stunning. Shoes are disappointing,

I hate the color and the hair.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information