Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dita Von Teese in London

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    Hairy? Jesus christ, you've gotta be kidding. Some people would be surprised (and I guess horrified) to learn that foundation combined with lighting and high resolution brings out every hair on your face. And yes, there is hair on your face, even if the mirror doesn't show it. Get one of those magnifying mirrors and stand out in the sun. We could start a thread on celebrity's with hairy faces because it's the makeup and the high res.

As for the outfit, very boring. Dare I say it? I'm so over this 'look'. You gotta wonder if she is too.
    True, but if she's going to base an entire career playing dressup and doing not much else, she needs to get the hair waxed off. She's going through life on her looks alone, and somebody needs to tell her that pancake makeup and hi res pics don't hide hair on your face.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

^ I'm pretty sure she does wax at times, at least the moustache. I have a picture of me where there light behind me and I look like a freaking wookie. I'm not THAT hairy. Light is not always your friend ^
    "Well isn't that special"

Quote Originally Posted by atrayubrandy View Post
    I love her style but I think she is boring. Without the makeup and clothes she'd be rather plain and she has absolutely no personality. I think she looks pretty in the first picture but horrible in the second and I am SHOCKED by the pictures that Shelly shared. I had no idea she was that hairy.
    Have you ever seen her w/o the make up? She's cute & has great skin.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    Hairy? Jesus christ, you've gotta be kidding. Some people would be surprised (and I guess horrified) to learn that foundation combined with lighting and high resolution brings out every hair on your face. And yes, there is hair on your face, even if the mirror doesn't show it. Get one of those magnifying mirrors and stand out in the sun. We could start a thread on celebrity's with hairy faces because it's the makeup and the high res.

As for the outfit, very boring. Dare I say it? I'm so over this 'look'. You gotta wonder if she is too.
    LOL! Isn't that the truth?

Yeah, I'd like to see her in a more stylised 40's look rather than a facimilie; but since she collects vintage clothes... I doubt it...

she is stunning

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I like that fine down on women's faces, as long as it's blonde.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Have you ever seen her w/o the make up? She's cute & has great skin.

I take it back. I think she looks better in these pictures than she does made up! However, she still has no personality and an obnoxious monotone voice.
    Beneath the sun of summer a sea of flowers won't bloom without the rain.

Her Twitter is quirky and funny. She does have a personality, she just doesn't convey it well in appearances. Pity, really. I've never seen her perform and it might be interesting in that sense. I think she's a lot more eccentric than she wants people to know, but maybe she should just let it all hang out. I mean, why not, jeez.

I think that's a padded push-up bra in action there. Rather impressive, really!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

She has gorgeous skin and is beautiful without make-up.

She definitely has a personality.

I love what she said to someone on Twitter who told her to get a tan because 'my son thought you were a ghost'.

"Thank you no, I would not like to have skin cancer and/or age prematurely. Don't you have a tanning bed somewhere to crawl into?"

^^ that's hilarious.
    she looks amazing in the first picture. her skin is perfect.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information