Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: David & Victoria Beckham Support Brooklyn at His Photography Book Launch

It's the ultimate narcissism. Here is a book about us with photos taken by our son and we all here to support the brand! Plenty more where that came from.
    Lalasnake and HWBL like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

At least with modeling it's ultimately just a looks thing. But people have masters degrees and student debt and put in years of effort trying to become recognized artists---& this little rich kid takes shit photos I could see on Tumblr, and he gets a book? It pisses me (an art major) off.
    Lalasnake, LaFolie and HWBL like this.

Pull up your fucking pants. Im so sick of these so call fashion icons and they can't hem or pull up their pants. It looks so dirty and unkempt. Though she does look good from the waist up. Ive seem her with an open smile and she's adorable. The son is handsome but at an awkward stage I believe.

I think she looks disgusting. She is way too thing and her face looks sunken in. Brooklyn is so not attractive. Omg go to school and get a freaking regular job you no talented hack
    HWBL likes this.

Elite Member

All 3 boys have got her piggy nose to different degrees.

I don't care, I totally side-eye these two as parents because how famewhore-ish they are about the kids. They've been trying to throw everything at the wall to make these kids famous rather than just letting them be kids. Making an exhibit and photography book of his shitty Instragram photos is what, like the 5th attempt to make Brooklyn a thing? And he's only like 18. Hey, how about college? That's a good place for him to explore his interests without trying to inflict every passing whimsy on the public. If he was really interested in photography, maybe pay for him to get an education in it and some work experience rather than throwing away money for an exhibition and book. If he's still a "photographer" in a year I'll be surprised.
    LaFolie and rollo like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I like her look except for the pants. Victoria has stated many times she hates how she looks when she smiles so she doesn't for the camera often. They do seem like a solid family unit but I want to know where is Harper???
    Maybe she's at home because this was later at night and she's just a little girl. That would be refreshing.
    holly and rollo like this.

Re the pants dragging onto the ground, it reminds me of something Lagerfeld said, that truly rich people don't care if their expensive coat sweeps the dirty floor and gets wrinkles, because that would be a poor person's reaction who does not want their clothes to become less than pristine (clothes that they had to sell a kidney tso they could afford them).

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    Re the pants dragging onto the ground, it reminds me of something Lagerfeld said, that truly rich people don't care if their expensive coat sweeps the dirty floor and gets wrinkles, because that would be a poor person's reaction who does not want their clothes to become less than pristine (clothes that they had to sell a kidney tso they could afford them).
    But do they know how ugly it looks when their pants are dragging? I don't get it at all. I would also fall face first if my pants dragged, so there's that.

^Yeah, but honey, those rich types are above such pedestrian matters!

Actually pants dragging on the ground are one of my pet peeves... unsafe and unhygienic...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information