Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Dakota Johnson, Melanie Griffith, Don Johnson, and half-brother Jesse Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Don was always prettier than she was.

And now EVERYONE is prettier than she is! (almost everyone)

I had no idea who he was until Miami Vice. He was a cutie when he was young. Melanie looks about 12 here, although I'm thinking she was older. Just has a young face. I don't blame her for wanting him no matter the age difference. He was yummy.

Bluebonnet and gas_chick like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Melanie is starting to look like a Picasso painting
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I had no idea who he was until Miami Vice. He was a cutie when he was young. Melanie looks about 12 here, although I'm thinking she was older. Just has a young face. I don't blame her for wanting him no matter the age difference. He was yummy.

I don't know how old they were in this pic but she was 14 apparently when they started dating and were living together when she was still a teen. 14 and 22 is beyond creepy.
    I'mNotBitter and dexter7 like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Well, she was 14 when she met him and 18 when she married him for the first time, but they divorced within a year. So I'm guessing she was between 14 and 18 in that pic.

As for him, oh I definitely remember him from a movie I saw at the drive-in theatre, The Harrad Experiment (coincidentally this is how he met Melanie as her mother was his co-star). My girlfriends and I thought he was soooo cute. His career pretty much went nowhere until Miami Vice about 10 years later.

I know her looks are tragic now, but I've always had a soft spot for Melanie, loved her in Something Wild, with another favorite Jeff Daniels, and I think it was the first time I ever saw Ray Liotta, in a very early, if not his first big movie role.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    As for him, oh I definitely remember him from a movie I saw at the drive-in theatre, The Harrad Experiment
    If you Google "Don Johnson" and "Harrad Experiment", and click images, you get a bonus Johnson.
    Trixie, I'mNotBitter and gas_chick like this.

hold on, back the truck up. I'm trippin over how beautiful don johnson was. I've never seen him look like that. I only started liking him in Cold July cause he was funny in this otherwise very serious movie. And then when blood and oil came out i watched just because he was in it cause i was hoping he'd be like that same character. but damn, he was sweet.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

^ oh hell yeah, he was Tiger Beat Teen Idol cute in the 70's, like I said for some reason his career really went nowhere until Miami Vice. I kinda forgot about him but once I saw the promos for MV, I immediately knew who he was.
    panic likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

They've never been able to fix Melanie's nose ....

I think both the kids are cute and Don has managed to retain his good looks.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Don is starting to look like a pepaw. Her brother is kinda hot.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Don is starting to look like a pepaw.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If you Google "Don Johnson" and "Harrad Experiment", and click images, you get a bonus Johnson.
    Whoa!

Were there no razors in the 1970's/80's? And did anyone inform Demi Moore and Don Johnson of these?
    I'm not anti-bush but Jesus, when it gets long enough to fashion an actual hair style...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

^ You haven't seen Madonna then?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ You haven't seen Madonna then?
    Goodness no.
    I could go on with the rest of my life without seeing Madonna clothed, let alone unclothed.
    I'mNotBitter and holly like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ oh hell yeah, he was Tiger Beat Teen Idol cute in the 70's, like I said for some reason his career really went nowhere until Miami Vice. I kinda forgot about him but once I saw the promos for MV, I immediately knew who he was.
    I must have missed his Tiger Beat era. I quit Tiger Beat in jr. high. I lusted over Leif Garret and Eric from the Bay City Rollers. Then I was done I guess. I would have been in mad love over Don if I only knew.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information