Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Coachella 2015

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Kate Bosworth looked the best out of all of them. yeah, it's either younger people trying to look like assholes or older people who really need to accept this is not for them and find something that is. You don't have to go into a nursing home, but for god's sake don't go to Coachella! It really makes you look pathetic.
    Nothing wrong with going to music festivals. It's being "seen" at festivals that is pathetic. Just go and enjoy the music, no age limit on that.
    arie_skop and stella blue like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I've lost count of how many festivals I've been to over the years and I never wore anything like this, and even the biggest posers still dressed less douchey than these idiots. And I spent a lot of that time in VIP tents but we were still there for the music (mostly). These fucktards are there to be seen, that's it. Oh and for swag I guess, and the drugs of course.
    Same here. Well minus the VIP tent part - lol. I always take something that's reasonably cute and then end up wearing the same gym shorts for three days.

The non-practical footwear is the dead giveaway. Even the try-too-hard-"hippie"-chicks-who-only-went-because-of-their-boyfriends wear flip flops at these things.

Nothing wrong with going to music festivals. It's being "seen" at festivals that is pathetic. Just go and enjoy the music, no age limit on that.
    I think music festivals are for everyone, it's a fun event and a chance to listen to some good music. But these celebrities just ruin it, and look like try hards. As if most us would wear these lames clothes a at
    festival.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Exactly. I'm headed to a festival this week and we'll be camping with my friend's 70ish year old mom. I have other friends that will be bringing their kids. If it's something you love, I don't think there's anything pathetic other than hanging it up because other people think you're too old.

I was at the first Bonnaroo, which kind of kicked off the whole modern festival phenomenon. I doubt I'll attend that one again, because June in Tennessee can kiss my ass, but even though the headliners these days aren't really my thing, there's still more music than you can possibly see in a day. I like the smaller festivals because you don't perpetually feel like you're missing out on something major.
    arie_skop likes this.

A festival is a festival, be festive or don't be festive. The freaks, the celebs, the funky are part of the entertainment. I don't see anyone complaining about Mardi Gras or Carnival in Rio, this is a time to dress up and party.....if you want to.

Elite Member

Just popping in to send a Big Smooch and Thank You to Belle , for posting more pics.

A*O

Ugh - camping in a muddy field with a bunch of rutting, stoned hippies.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Music festivals are fun. I am just not liking the pictures coming out of there with some older famous people looking ridiculous. They all just look like ass to me for trying to be seen.

Just when I thought I couldn't like Fergie any less, she shows up here hanging with the Jenners. Hilarious.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Wonder where the Willis girls are.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information