Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Christie Brinkley's white dress

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    [to Taedium] I thought Halle was a bit of a fugmuppet in her early 90s days (remember CB4?)
    I agree, Halle B. is a lot prettier post PS. IMO, Jennifer Lopez was downright homely before PS. So was Cristiano Ronaldo. Jessica Simpson's sister (can't remember her name) looked fab after her nose job. Scarlett Johansson and Salma Hayek look much better after their nose jobs. Megan Fox had some initially great PS from cute to beautiful, but should have stopped long ago. CZJ looked kinda rough and turned herself into a beauty via PS.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    [to Taedium] I thought Halle was a bit of a fugmuppet in her early 90s days (remember CB4?)
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    in the early pics i saw of her she looked cute. just not beautiful/glam like she is now.
    Not sure I'd call her a fugmuppet, but I'd never have thought she'd turn out to be as beautiful as she did. Don't think she's been looking so good the last 5 or so years though. P.S. I hated CB4 with a passion.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Can't stand her. Not because I'm a jealous, bitter, fatty who's younger than her and doesn't look as good. But because of the vacant smile and facial expressions, the idiotic poses and the fact that one of the reasons she looks this good really IS PS and fillers and botox
    Preach!!! Fake as fuck,but she still looks great aside from this photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    Not sure I'd call her a fugmuppet, but I'd never have thought she'd turn out to be as beautiful as she did. Don't think she's been looking so good the last 5 or so years though. P.S. I hated CB4 with a passion.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I still don't think she's gone overboard with the PS. She still doesn't have a tiny, button nose, it's just better proportioned now to the rest of her face. And yes: lately she's been looking worn. She needs the pixy haircut.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I still don't think she's gone overboard with the PS. She still doesn't have a tiny, button nose, it's just better proportioned now to the rest of her face. And yes: lately she's been looking worn. She needs the pixy haircut.
    She does look worn lately. I don't think she's gone overboard quite yet either, but it's only a matter of time. The cheeks are getting too big and it's making her look harsh/hard, partly because her temples are pretty narrow. I don't like the work she had done on her upper eyelids either. They've been cut too deep and it seems like it's pulled her eyebrows down or something? Apparently she is (still) gorgeous in person and is very nice/friendly in person, or so I've been told by my cousin (her SIL knows Halle through their kids).

Christie looks great and the dress looks good on her.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Those after photos of Halle are old. She doesn't look like that anymore.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Gold Member

^ That's true, but the point was to give an idea/reference point as to what the right PS and styling could do on the right person. If I had wanted to do a proper "Before and After" I would have used different pictures + they would have had dates attached and I would also detail the changes and what the most likely cause was based off of the time period. For example, Halle's lips: possibly silicone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information