Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Celebrity Christmas and Holiday Pictures - 2013

These were fun to look at!

Ariana looks cute and I love her coat. The suit that the Santa is wearing is fabulous.

Mariah's is just sad. How homey.

Joan River's table is beautiful. Over the top, but still gorgeous.

And this has to be about the most miserable Reindeer I've ever seen.

Rusalka likes this.

Joan Rivers table wins my vote! Gorgeous.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

This is hard for me to say cause I can't stand LeeAnn but I love her table.It's elegant and comfortable looking at the same time.
    Rusalka likes this.

^ I see. So she's riding Santa's face there? How lovely.
    kasippu and arie_skop like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

The Kardashian-Jenners have released their annual family Christmas card, which was shot by David LaChapelle for 2013

About Kim's extreme backcombed tresses, Bruce Jenner told her: 'Your hair is bigger than your ass.'

Bruce Jenner is seen in a glass case, while Kris sat proudly atop a cashier and Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian lounged in the background with Kourtney's children Mason and Penelope

Kendall (R) and Kylie Jenner wore similar black dresses while stood amongst various tabloid magazines with members of the famous family on the cover

Read more: Kim Kardashian showcases her famous figure in a very revealing cut-out dress for the family's annual Christmas card | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They are so disgusting. I see they've eliminated all of the men except for that token box of Wheaties with Bruce's face on it.

Oprah's Thanksgiving table/dining room looks cozier than I would have imagined. I figured hers would look more like Joan Rivers'.

Funnyman Jimmy Fallon, 39, shared an image of his adorable baby Winnie on Saturday dressed as the iconic holiday bird.

In the Instagram snap, the little one is surrounded by blankets and stuffed animals while wearing a brown onesie accented with yellow, red and orange.

The outfit was made complete by a knit cap with eyes, a beak and a snood.

Read more: Jimmy Fallon's baby Winnie looks as cute as can be in a turkey outfit for Thanksgiving | Mail Online

Britney Spears

Read more: Britney Spears looks red-hot surrounded by flames in sequined corset as she celebrates 32nd birthday | Mail Online

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi get 'bound' as they recreat Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's Bound 2 video.

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi get 'bound' as they make fun of both Kimye and the Kardashian Kristmas Kard | Mail Online

Victoria Beckham decorates a pink Christmas tree with a Posh Spice figurine

Victoria Beckham totters in five-inch heels on a ladder to decorate her tree | Mail Online

Model Alessandra Ambrosio wears very short shorts as she decorates her fresh Christmas tree at her Los Angeles home

Kris Jenner posted this Instagram of her beautiful Christmas tree standing tall in the foyer of her home

Kris Jenner gets into the Christmas spirit with ostentatiously decadent tree | Mail Online

Love Ellen's card.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

And this was just Kim's portion.

Serendipity, Tati, kasippu and 1 others like this.

Default 1 of 2

National Turkey Federation Chairman John Burkel (L) of Thief River Falls, Minnesota, the 2013 National Thanksgiving Turkey still as U.S. President Barack Obama pardons "Popcorn" with his daughters Sasha Obama, 12, and Malia Obama, 15, on the North Portico of the White House November 27, 2013 in Washington, DC. A 38-pound, full-grown Broad Breasted White domesticated turkey, "Popcorn" and its alternate "Caramel" will be sent to live at Mount Vernon, the estate and home of George Washington.
    (Source: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images North America)

President Obama Pardons National Thanksgiving Turkey - Pictures - Zimbio

First lady Michelle Obama and her dog Sunny; her daughters Sasha Obama, 12, and Malia Obama, 15, and the family dog Bo receive the official White House Christmas Tree at the North Portico of the White House with November 29, 2013 in Washington, DC.

Michelle Obama Photos - Michelle Obama Receives Official White House Christmas Tree - Zimbio

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama hugs a girl at the State Dining Room of the White House during an event to preview the 2013 holiday decorations December 4, 2013 in Washington, DC. The first lady hosted military families for the first viewing of the decorations and demonstrating holiday crafts and treats to military children.

Michelle Obama Presents the White House Holiday Decorations - Pictures - Zimbio
    Witchywoman likes this.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

The Kardashian Christmas tree is as ridiculously overblown and tryhard as I would expect. Their whole foyer looks like the tacky impersonal shit you'd see in a department store.
    rockchick and PeaPrincess like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Default 2 of 2

Lainey Schmitter (3rd L) lights a Menorah as U.S. President Barack Obama (2nd L), first lady Michelle Obama (R) and Lainey's mother Drew (L) look on during a Hanukkah reception at the Grand Foyer of the White House in Washington, DC. President Obama hosted members of the Jewish community to celebrate the annual festival.
    (December 4, 2013 - Source: Alex Wong/Getty Images North America)

Michelle Obama Photos - The Obamas Attend a Hanukkah Reception - Zimbio

U.S. President Barack Obama and (L-R) daughters Malia and Sasha, mother-in-law Marian Robinson and first lady Michelle Obama look on from the stage during the 91st national Christmas tree lighting ceremony on the Ellipse south of the White House December 6, 2013 in Washington, DC. The lighting of the tree is an annual tradition attended by the president and the first family. President Calvin Coolidge lit the first national Christmas tree, a 48-foot Balsam fir, in 1923.
    (Source: Pool/Getty Images North America)

First Family Attend National Christmas Tree Lighting - Pictures - Zimbio

U.S. President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, along with daughters Malia (left) and Sasha, help "elves" place presents under the tree prior to the taping of TNT's "Christmas in Washington" on December 15, 2013 in Washington, DC. The program benefits the Children's National Health System. (Source: Pool/Getty Images North America)

Daily Bucket - Pictures - Zimbio
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Fuck you if you have a damn menu at your family Thanksgiving dinner, FFS.

Fergie baby is cute.

like oprah's, surprisingly low key looking, as is busy's.

actually like leAnns, too.

Like the "normal" Ohio Thanksgiving Katie had. I mean, it's Ohio, gotta be normal, right?
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information