Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Caitlyn Jenner in Versace: ESPY Awards 2015

czb

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    She must have been taking my feelings into consideration and she pretty much kept them covered.

Those thin calves don't do her any favors.
    bruce had thin calves and he was an olympian.

but at least caitlyn does not have cankles. and no bubble butt. yet.
    BITTER likes this.

She has legs like Loretta Lockhorn from that comic strip about the bickering couple.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    It's a beautiful gown, something Jane Fonda would wear. She's just too big to ever look feminine and she sounds like she has dentures. Honestly she has done more for the transgender community than any other human being except a couple of the famous trans surgeons. If it's true that there was a trade off for this award it was a hell of a thumbs up for the transgender lifestyle. I think she has piqued everyone's interest now.
    Mare you serious? Try All the Transpeople who lost their jobs or the ones who fought for legal gender changes on their birth certificates?? Chaz Bono? Yea, this bitch is the trans fucking hero!!!!
    BITTER, rollo and Briar Rose like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Mare you serious? Try All the Transpeople who lost their jobs or the ones who fought for legal gender changes on their birth certificates?? Chaz Bono? Yea, this bitch is the trans fucking hero!!!!
    I was saying that this person has brought transgender into the homes of people who never knew it existed. It's now on the lips of everyone. I feel what she has done is pretty powerful. I agree the people who who have struggled to make changes are heroes as well...it takes a village.

She has certainly brought the issue more out into the public consciousness, but I wish someone else had done it. Her attention whorishness and association with that klan may end up doing more harm than good in the long run.
    Briar Rose and I'mNotBitter like this.

Trust me she hasn't!! There are people who are still saving up to get their surgery. They had to go to counseling and some take shots!! This is what is pissing me off with the whole Caitlyn era... It's not instant!! You kill someone then you become a woman!! If she donates money to the trans cause instead of more confused people thinking a pretty dress and some pictures will make you whole on the inside then maybe!! It's still all game whorish!! Let's ask Jenae Jenkins who can only afford the minimum dose of estrogen how much Caitlyn getting an award from being papped everyday has helped her out!!!
    A*O, rollo, Belt Up and 3 others like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    That's a pretty good dress for a Kardashian.
    The second and third pictures remind me of Death Becomes Her with Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn.

There seems to be a disconnect between her neck and head
    The last picture though, where her mother is just beaming at her, that's really sweet.
    Ok this made my day! Haha the bestest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information