Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: Caitlyn Jenner, Night Out in NYC

She looks like Brooke Shields to me!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I find Kellie Maloney prettier...not a sentence I ever thought would come out of these fingers

Have you seen her recently??She had some really botched facial surgery..her new face is a nightmare.

Oh gawd, you're right. That's such a shame, she didn't need any of that tinkering, she was lucky as Frank to have petite feminine features already. Some of these surgeons are psychopaths, I'm convinced of it

Heidi Ho likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Her body gives it away more than her face. And the fact that she is a 65 year old dressing like a 30 year old doesn't help much. I'm not saying she should wear sensible suits and pearls, but really...
    It's like I said in the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    1. A 65 year old man is transformed into the woman he's always felt he was. Apparently he's always felt like a 40 something supermodel wannabe woman, because that's the look she's ended up with.
    2. I'm glad Cait is pleased with how she turned out, but the thought creeps up on me that while driving, she may check her looks excitedly in her rearview mirror too often. She's already been involved in a fatal car crash at the end of her first life as Bruce, she should be careful not to start her new life as Cait with another traffic accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Trying to look demure and girly so that people will say she is "sweet" is depressing and so are the clothes.
    Well, I personally didn't say she IS sweet, but that she looked sweet in 2 of the 5 gazillion pix that were published since her transition.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Well, she is a 6'2" girl in bare feet with cute size 14 slingback pumps and of course at 65 you're not exactly a girl anymore, so maybe the posture is also age related?

^Her face looks very sweet and pretty in these pics.
    BITTER likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Bitter, Laverne Cox gives me life!! And her body wasn't airbrushed to the Gods to make her look ample either!!

Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    She looks like Brooke Shields to me!
    Can you see?
    BITTER likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Shailene Woodley in 30 years.
    joebob, BITTER, Brah and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Bitter, Laverne Cox gives me life!! And her body wasn't airbrushed to the Gods to make her look ample either!!
    I had no idea when I first saw a pic of LC, so stunning!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

She looks happy and relaxed. One of my close friends is transgender (MTF) and after her full surgery I noticed immediately a change in her. Physically she didn't look that different (she hasn't had any other surgeries) but I noticed she was more confident and comfortable with herself. To me, that positive energy made her seem more beautiful somehow.
    BITTER and Clubber Lang like this.

Silver Member

Nothing beautiful to me about Caitlyn. All I see is an utterly self-absorbed privileged cunt and spectacularly shitty parent.

I'll take this dude (bodyguard?) holding the fucking door for her....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yes there are many faults in her character that we can insult but can we just stop saying things like still looks like a man to me, she's so manly, why is she trying to be feminine or pretty she'll always look like a man, so on. Yes she was born in a male body, nothing is going to change that. Laverne Cox is only 31, of course she looks amazing. I don't even see the point of comparing the two. True, Caitlyn is not exactly a flawless ideal trandgender role model, but her coming out is still a big fucking deal. I wish she's stay in the spotlight longer, we need more transgender celebrities in mainstream media. And enough with the male pronouns already, it's not that hard.

Who doesn't want to look attractive and feel better about themselves?

Lofty Bike likes this.

Interesting about the guy holding the door open. I'm sure Bruce held open his share of doors for lots of women and I wonder if she's re-training herself and the traditional male manners that come second nature, especially within her generation.
    Geest, greysfang and politesse like this.

Over here in germany, we have no popular, widely known transgender person, which makes things a bit more complicated to explain. When a teenager at work (school for 10 - 16 years old) asks about my co-worker who is a ftm transsexual, he cannot refer to Laverne or Caitlyn, because they are unknown here, he has to correct the usual "like Conchita Wurst?" question and get personal, the young people do not know that transsexuality is real, most of them have never heard about it and if, in a degrading context. A positive role model for a transgender person is missing. It is good that you US people have not only one, but two right now. Please give that to Caitlyn (and Laverne, have you seen her storyline in OITNB, that is courage!), no matter what you think of her choices for clothing, publicity, spouses and parenting.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

I won't speak to who is or should be a role model for the transgender community. They can decide that for themselves.

But I will comment on Caitlyn's playdoh face because female, trans, straight, bi, gay.... this trend of BUTCHERING women's (mostly ) faces and calling it beautiful is fucking criminal.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Yes there are many faults in her character that we can insult but can we just stop saying things like still looks like a man to me, she's so manly, why is she trying to be feminine or pretty she'll always look like a man, so on. Yes she was born in a male body, nothing is going to change that. Laverne Cox is only 31, of course she looks amazing. I don't even see the point of comparing the two. True, Caitlyn is not exactly a flawless ideal trandgender role model, but her coming out is still a big fucking deal. I wish she's stay in the spotlight longer, we need more transgender celebrities in mainstream media. And enough with the male pronouns already, it's not that hard.
    I'm not going to stop saying it because it's my opinion. You get to express yours, don't you? She is manly looking. And I know that there are lots of MTF who look gorgeous and will totally acknowledge them. I know quite a few. We can disagree, but when people say things like "can WE stop saying this or that"....that sounds a bit controlling to me.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information