Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Britney Spears in Reem Acra & Charbel Zoe - Billboard Music Awards 2016

Quote Originally Posted by politesse View Post
    You know what? Everyone wants to keep this woman in a time bubble, including her fans.It's not 2000 any more and the best she can do is be a caricature of who she was 16 years ago.She's not that Britney anymore and it's kind of sick that she can't move on and grow.Ugh!!!
    Grow into what, though?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

You know what? Everyone wants to keep this woman in a time bubble, including her fans.It's not 2000 any more and the best she can do is be a caricature of who she was 16 years ago.She's not that Britney anymore and it's kind of sick that she can't move on and grow.Ugh!!!
    Yes! The 2000 Britney is gone and never coming back. She had 2 kids, 2 or 3 marriages(?), shes traveled the world and made her money, she has seen and done crazy stuff. She's a 33 year old woman who seems jaded and burnt out from performing.
    When she was younger, the gleam in her eye was drive and hunger, since she's accomplished everything in the music world the light dimmed. IMO, she preforms now, because there is nothing else she can do.

It's kind of sad that her fans are hoping for the old Britney when she clearly does not possess the desire to continue her career. I have always believed her 2007 collapse was burn out and drugs.
    arie_skop likes this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Grow into what, though?
    Whatever her limited resources and conservatorship allows.At one point she was interested in starting a dance school.
    Maybe,something as simple as what her sister is doing,raising her children,travelling,spending time with friends,away from the fishbowl.

Her life is like a Twilight Zone segment.This zombie like doll that they dress up, wind up and put her on a stage.Besides,who says she needs to perform to be happy.Her management?Where's the happy?

If I had that kind of money, I'd grow into chilling on a private island for the rest of my life.

Did you see her perform at the Billboards?? She was very stiff and it felt like she was in her head..".1,2,3 & tilt head and smile and 4,5 6 and pose".
    ikmccall and arie_skop like this.

I love her because she's ridiculous. It's what makes her awesome.

It's like shades of Mimi.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Well I think they're all very Britney. I like the last one although I could do without seeing her g-string...her face looks like death in that third picture.

I don't know, I always hope to see 2000 Britney but, it'll never hapoen., there's not even a glimmer in her eye.
    Me too, I was hoping we would see the old Britney but it's over. Her body looks good but she no longer has the same energy on stage.

Whatever her limited resources and conservatorship allows.At one point she was interested in starting a dance school.
    Maybe,something as simple as what her sister is doing,raising her children,travelling,spending time with friends,away from the fishbowl.

Her life is like a Twilight Zone segment.This zombie like doll that they dress up, wind up and put her on a stage.Besides,who says she needs to perform to be happy.Her management?Where's the happy?
    I don't think she can even do what her sister is doing (whatever that might be.)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

what on earth has she had done to her face?? Those first three photos with the black dress are scary, doesn't even look like her

I think she looks fantastic! And even though she was robotic on stage, it was still one of her best performances in years! I've given up hope on seeing the old BritBrit again but it's still nice to see her actually move around again on stage.
    arie_skop likes this.

In some pictures she looks like a rough 33yo. I'd thought it is younger Donatella.

Christina may be lazy and way too often she looks like a drag queen with her 4lbs of make-up but she looks - at least- 10 years younger like Britney.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    what on earth has she had done to her face?? Those first three photos with the black dress are scary, doesn't even look like her
    She's moving into "Face or Ass" territory. She's not young enough anymore to keep that body without sacrificing her facial attractiveness (lower bodyfat makes you look older in the face...in general). This is why Madonna's mug is chock full of filler.

I have to say, she's moving into face or ass territory at a younger age than average. But I put that down to hard living, sun worship and stupidity.

Given her job, it's probably a good idea for her to choose her body. Fillers in 3,2,1....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

At least she had underwear on. I think she looked great minus the dresses, I think she could look way better in different types of dresses. Like the one dress(the aqua color one)wasn't too bad, I just wish the bottom part wasn't as sheer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information