Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Bindi Irwin and boyfriend Chandler Powell at Disneyland, 8th May 2019

Default BINDI IRWIN BEST BIRTHDAY EVER ... I'm 21 And Engaged!!!

Talk about having your cake and eating it too -- Bindi Irwin got a big birthday surprise when her boyfriend proposed ... and she said crikey! Jk, she said yes.

The daughter of "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin is engaged to Chandler Powell after he popped the question at the Australia Zoo as the couple was celebrating her turning 21.

The conservationist and TV star shared the news on social media ... along with a photo showing off her new rock.

She wrote, "On my birthday I said ‘yes’ & ‘forever’ to the love of my life" and added ... "close to 6 years ago I fell in love with you & every day since has been a whirlwind of adventure & true happiness. Here’s to a lifetime of friendship, purpose & unconditional love."

Chandler says he was able to pull off the surprise proposal by setting up a photo shoot for her to celebrate her 21st ... but right before they started to shoot, he took her to a special part of the zoo and asked her to be his wife.

Bindi's mom, Terri, also tweeted about the happy news, writing ... "Best day ever! ... I am so very happy, and I know Steve would be too. Congratulations!!"

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/24/bindi...21st-birthday/

fgg

Q#1 how did this kid purchase that ring? Q#2 how long do we think they'll be married? i give it a few years but it won't last for-EVA.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I vote for: engagement called off.

It's kind of sad when I think about what Steve is missing.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

A*O

She’s marrying her first serious boyfriend which is usually a recipe for disaster. I’m sure he’s getting the mother in law from hell too.
    DawnM74 and mtlebay like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Q#1 how did this kid purchase that ring? Q#2 how long do we think they'll be married? i give it a few years but it won't last for-EVA.
    He works for the zoo. He’s also on their show on Animal Planet and does shit with Robert so he’s featured regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    He was a professional wakeborder for many years. Not sure how lucrative it is but he had sponsors and such.

Her looks represent both parents beautifully. I've always loved this kid. I truly hope it works out for them. She sure is a daughter to be proud of. Fingers crossed.

Will she have the wedding at the Zoo?
    sprynkles and I'mNotBitter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    Her looks represent both parents beautifully. I've always loved this kid. I truly hope it works out for them. She sure is a daughter to be proud of. Fingers crossed.

Will she have the wedding at the Zoo?
    I feel the same way. I wish her the best.

She totally should have a zoo wedding!!
    Witchywoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I must admit, she cleaned up nicely as she grew up. I do remember the day fondly, though, that (I believe it was him) Grimmlock baptized her Fugmuppet. That became one of my favorite words, ever.
    I remember it well! I love that word and use it all the time
    sprynkles likes this.
    Not my circus, not my monkeys.

21 and engaged at the zoo?
    I think she’ll pop out at least one fugmuppet (let’s bring back fugmuppet please!) of her own before one of them realizes the mistake they made.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Default Steve Irwin's Daughter Bindi Gets Married, No Guests Due to Coronavirus

'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's only daughter, Bindi Irwin, is a married woman at the age of 21 ... only she had to say "I do" in front of a limited crowd.

The Australian conservationist broke the news Wednesday with a pic of her in her wedding dress smooching her hubby, Chandler Powell, at the Australia Zoo -- same place they engaged last summer.

As excited as she clearly is to be hitched -- Bindi said a lot of their planning, spanning nearly a year, had to be scrapped last minute because of COVID-19 ... including the size of the guest list.

She says, "We’ve planned this beautiful day for nearly a year and had to change everything, as we didn’t have guests at our wedding."

Bindi goes on ... "This was a very difficult decision but important to keep everyone safe. We wish all of our friends and family could have been there with us, however it’s lovely that we will be able to share photos and videos."

Bindi says her mom, Terri, was present ... ditto her brother, Robert. She also says they lit a candle in her dad's honor. That's about it as far as friends and loved ones go ... but it's cool, 'cause the gal ends here by spreading a pretty important message.

"Right now we’re encouraging the world to hold onto hope and love, which will carry us forward during this profound time in history."
    Congrats!

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/25/steve...s-coronavirus/

Well that's kinda wonderfully sweet. I do hope it all works out but man, I know so few people who married at 21 and thought it still a great idea at 41.

Awww thats beautiful. All the best to them.
    rollo likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

It's weird to me that she says they've been planning this for nearly a year, but they did not get engaged until her birthday in July. Maybe she's an over-exaggerator.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information