Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck & Ana de Armas in California

She looks like she shares clothes with his daughters. Within reason, I don't care about age differences, so this isn't that for me. It's a weird vibe they give off. Like she's her character in Knives Out and Ben is playing Christopher Plummer's part only without the devilish aplomb.
    tulip, OrangeSlice, Trixie and 2 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    They look like an episode of SVU!
    *DIVA! is back!
    KrisNine likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The expression on that German Shepherd's face in the second pic looks like he wants to hurl.

Understandable.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm one of those people who don't understand being with someone with a pretty decent age gap. I can't relate to friends with a huge age gap. Their life experiences are so different from yours. It's just not for me.

But, I do find it icky when men chose women that are young and look like they could be their kids. I mean, it would be a stretch here, but she doesn't look age appropriate. Even though she obviously is.

This one will end with the quarantine.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I'm one of those people who don't understand being with someone with a pretty decent age gap. I can't relate to friends with a huge age gap. Their life experiences are so different from yours. It's just not for me.

But, I do find it icky when men chose women that are young and look like they could be their kids. I mean, it would be a stretch here, but she doesn't look age appropriate. Even though she obviously is.
    I totally agree with both. I also don't buy into older guys who say that they themselves have a lot of youthful energy and naturally need to be with someone younger.

Yeah, I mean she's 32 and he's 47. No issues with the ages. But we all know they're just using each other.
    czb and Waterslide like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Wait, he's only 47?

fgg

i don't think he looks any older than mid-40s.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Another Maltese! <3

I could care less about either of them. Her dress in the first pic is cute, although a little too cutesy for her age & for just walking the dogs.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I totally agree with both. I also don't buy into older guys who say that they themselves have a lot of youthful energy and naturally need to be with someone younger.
    Old dudes who do this: They want to fuck a young body. Not to mention it's harder to hide that you suck in bed with an older and more experienced woman.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hopefully he's not just rotating drinking buddies.

Desperate.

Very slowly but surely taking our advice.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post

This one will end with the quarantine.
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    My dad was about 20 years older than my mom. She was nearly 30 when they got together, they loved each very much, and they made sense together. She was in a place where she had taken care of her brothers and sisters, and herself, and was very independent so it's not like he was just preying on younger women nor was she looking for someone to take care of her. Of course they argued and had their differences like anyone, but they were happy. I always felt weird and judged by it when I was a child by other children, but when I was home and away from that, the age difference didn't matter. As I got older, I realized it really didn't matter and the only reason I thought it did was because other people made me feel weird about it.

I don't think Ben looks that much older than Ana does and again, that's not my issue anyway. I'm glad that he is supposedly more sober now, but I think back about him being crazy a few years ago slurring his words over how great Tom Brady was and I just think, in general, he's a fragile personality (ie a dickhead?), and that can be a lot for anyone to put up with. Even Jennifer Garner couldn't do it forever. I don't know much about Ana, but she seems like she's in a different place in her life than he is - a place where being photographed with a more famous movie star than herself is exciting and fun and might do a lot for her own career. He probably presents himself as a charming yet tortured guy and she probably really does care for him and feels like she's a strong woman who wouldn't be brought down by his problems. If she were my friend, I'd probably point out to her that she can't fix him and that he's got way too much baggage. I probably wouldn't be giving it this much thought were it not for the daily Dunkin' runs. If they were keeping a lower profile, maybe I wouldn't get such a weird, fake vibe off of them.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i don't think he looks any older than mid-40s.
    I agree.
    Beeyotch and palta like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information