Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Barbra Streisand and James Brolin at the 23rd Annual Glamour Women Of The Year Award

msdeb likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    So again the weird thing to me is why a member would want to go take someone's email and research it. I'm sure the long pause in posting right now is the mad scramble in the after hours thread to come up with an explanation.
    LOL yeah it's a conspiracy and we're all frightened that you might find out our true purpose muahahaha.

Seriously, the reason some people here have looked into who you are is because you're a shit stirrer who keeps trying to get into arguments and many people suspect that you may be a former member who has been banned repeatedly for the very same reason. See? No mad scramble involved.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    LOL yeah it's a conspiracy and we're all frightened that you might find out our true purpose muahahaha.

Seriously, the reason some people here have looked into who you are is because you're a shit stirrer who keeps trying to get into arguments and many people suspect that you may be a former member who has been banned repeatedly for the very same reason. See? No mad scramble involved.
    Hey thank you as well as witchcurlgirl for both admitting that this did indeed occur. I just have to wonder then why sluce would have called it an unfounded accusation, when apparently it's exactly what happened.

I really don't care but I know plenty of people on this site would be really surprised to know this is considered OK behavior.

Thus I'm not "paranoid" or "psycho" but rather observing something that some people feel the need to lie about. If there was no problem with it, then why did both people lie about it? You see how it can get a little strange.

Buhbye.

Also the excuse that you can break the rules because you suspect that a person is an old member seems to be just yet another fucked up version of different rules for different people on the site. As long as you can roll out the "we thought you were another former banned member" shtick you get to break the rules.

Maybe just fucking maybe going around attacking and insulting people causes some people to respond the same god damned way? Has it every occurred to any of you stalker types how shittily you treat people? Or is that another paranoid delusion as well.

I don't know whether they did or not, but you seem to think so which is what I was responding to. It's no secret that people suspect you're a former banned member, sluce even asked you point blank. Again, it's not a conspiracy, you're just really fucking annoying. Nobody has broken the rules except you constantly breaking the rule of good fellowship.

Maybe I just broke them saying you're fucking annoying but whatever, I'll wear the infraction.
    MontanaMama likes this.

Well, I think we've all been down this road before, eh? The scenery is starting to look really familiar.
    faithanne likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Hit By Ban Bus!

Bull fucking shit. Good fellowship? Is that what you all think you do?

Take a look at this thread. The newbie has two fucking posts. And you want to argue that the responses in this thread fall under the category of "good fellowship"

The thread where the person was from Boston and people mocked them for their English skills and called them racist. That's your version of "good fellowship"

Newbies are constantly attacked on this site. If we stand up, we get banned. So why fucking even bother.

Look a this thread and tell me how this is in any way and example of "good fellowship" Oh wait, let me fucking guess, "you suspected they were a former banned member and a troll."

Whatever.

What is Sunny Leone's real first and last name?

Do I hear the start of a bus engine?

- Mark Twain

Hit By Ban Bus!

No kidding. You really think I'm not expecting to get banned? Most people who join here never expect to last. You guys love banning people. That's why I wrote buhbye. Now you can sit around circle jerk laughing and throwing up pictures of cilantro and vodka and whatever. Bizarre.

But I've done what I intended to do. It is psycho crazy for a forum member to access someone's email and look up their private information and try to stalk them on google. This is what your members have done and fucking lied about. And at least now everyone really knows what you all are like.

True colors and all that. Only a sick and twisted group of people would think that kind of thing is OK. But I'm sure as you take time away from your busy schedules of saving children in Social Services while you spending nearly every hour of your day on this site, BULL SHIT again.

So tahdah. At least I gave you a dramatic fuck the board in the process.

Once again you show that you know little about GR. Very few people are ever banned but you seem to be going for a record here. You make us laugh though - not with you though. Your fuck the board is lame too. You are not even interesting with that. You are such a disappointment.

ribbit - I did not google your email address. Have you looked at your profile to see how many visitors have been to your profile and could access your info? You are a shit stirrer and a liar. You have some obsession with GR and keep starting new accounts after you have been banned. Please get help. You are not a victim so stop playing the role.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

How do you know all this stuff about "most people who join here never expect to last"?? You theoretically have less than 350 posts and you're now a board expert on banning? Interesting. I joined, expecting to last, and I have.

You have been here before; we all know that. We figured it out a while ago. You just can't hide here, sorry. Oh, and uh "buhbye" or "tahdah" or whatever.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    No kidding. You really think I'm not expecting to get banned? Most people who join here never expect to last. You guys love banning people. That's why I wrote buhbye. Now you can sit around circle jerk laughing and throwing up pictures of cilantro and vodka and whatever. Bizarre.

But I've done what I intended to do. It is psycho crazy for a forum member to access someone's email and look up their private information and try to stalk them on google. This is what your members have done and fucking lied about. And at least now everyone really knows what you all are like.

True colors and all that. Only a sick and twisted group of people would think that kind of thing is OK. But I'm sure as you take time away from your busy schedules of saving children in Social Services while you spending nearly every hour of your day on this site, BULL SHIT again.

So tahdah. At least I gave you a dramatic fuck the board in the process.
    1 - How would you know this?

2 - So why do you even want to be a member here?

You should report every post you don't like then we'll all get banned and you can have the whole board to yourself.
    Brookie likes this.

when you sign up for the board there's a little thingie you have to check so that your email address isn't visible. it's the same on a lot of other websites as well. or like the privacy settings on facebook where a lot of the defaults are set to public and it's up to you to go in there and change your settings to the level you're comfortable with.
    it's not a conspiracy and nothing was 'exposed' and if your email is visible because you allowed it to be visible then anyone can access it and run it through a search engine.

i'm not impressed with ribbit. i look at the walls of text and my eyes glaze over. i wish femmefatale would come back...
    sluce, msdeb and effie2 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Oh ribbit will be back and she'll make sure she hides her vcard but we will still know it's her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So...shouldn't ribbit be banned after that FTB? *waits hopefully*
    sluce and faithanne like this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Well at least there's no begging and pleading this time. That's new.

Hey ribbit, I like a challenge, so I'll give a few pointers for next time....1) spend this down time before your next registration developing a sense of humor about yourself and recognizing humor in others 2) contradicting prevailing opinion in a thread is totally welcomed and encouraged around here (most of us learn something new everyday), but once you've expressed your different opinion, it's a dead give away that it's you (again) to continue to argue, then argue the opposite, then flip to another side and each time without humor or a cogent point. 3) most new posters take some time to gauge the tone of a message board before going straight for the PM campaign, coterie nonsense. Good luck, make it a little more fun next time!
    Brookie, faithanne, sluce and 1 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information