Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Barbra Streisand and James Brolin at the 23rd Annual Glamour Women Of The Year Award

faithanne and msdeb like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    No I clearly misunderstood. I have never in my life heard the phrase "I've got to go mark papers" used as an expression to suggest "something better to do." So that's why I took the way I did. I am sure any reasonable person can see that you are of course not lying and being completely truthful.
    Seriously, you need help. You are obviously convinced that you know both what I do for a job and what my life involves; and all this after accusing others of stalking you. If you don't think that paid work is more important that arguing with some sarcastic half-wit on a gossip site, well then I stand by my statement that there is something wrong with you.

what? You're too busy trying to find a statement where I say what I do for a job? Don't forget that I have more than one job.... Or haven't you found that reference yet?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Novice stands on street corners showing an ankle to weirdos in Ford Mondeos. We all know that.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Usually the PM campaign comes after they've told everyone to put them on ignore. Someone needs to figure out their scheduling.
    Be excellent to each other.

I will not stand for ribbit making unfounded accusations against me and have reported her once again for failure to maintain fellowship.

Now ribbit - answer honestly - are you a former member who has already been banned at least 4 times for failure to keep fellowship and being a constant shit stirrer. Let's see how honest you can be. Last time we caught this former member she begged us to give her another chance but it didn't work and it never will. I am asking you directly now. Tell the truth.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hmm ask a question to avoid a question. Why don't you answer the one I asked you, what did you mean when you said you knew exactly what I did for a living?

Do you deny googling my email to try to find out information?

If someone was doing such things don't you think the other members have a right to know?

And to yours, no.

Have you installed keystroke software on Sluce's computer or something?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

There are ways to protect ones privacy. If privacy matters to people, they should protect it.

If people are stupid enough to use a traceable or easily identifiable email up on an anonymous web board, they shouldn't get all pissy when people look for it.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Again, answer to the question please. IMO It's pretty fucking scary for someone on a message board whom you have never met to post "I know exactly what you do for a living."

So please clarify. I'm sure it will be another situation where I completely misunderstood. As far as privacy goes I didn't know you had to go back in and reconfigure the privacy issues to avoid downloading the v card. I honestly don't even know what a v card means. I don't know why there would be a feature on a message board that allowed other members to download your personal information. Beyond that I don't think most of the members on this site are even aware that it can be done.

So again, please clarify sluce, What did you mean when you wrote "I know exactly what you do for a living." And why do you keep posting comments about "testing" if you didn't have access to my email.

It's just a coincidence? Is that it?

People should read any board's FAQ's and rules carefully before just signing up.

This way they are fully aware of what that board's privacy policies are.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    There are ways to protect ones privacy. If privacy matters to people, they should protect it.

If people are stupid enough to use a traceable or easily identifiable email up on an anonymous web board, they shouldn't get all pissy when people look for it.
    I'm just curious why you would want to "look for it." Do you normally try to use people's emails on this site to find out personal information about them? Again, the email I used is an old email, it's not my regular email. I think most people know not to do that.

What I'm curious about is why you feel the need to go to someone's profile, download the vcard, and then take the email and plug it into google to try to find out information about the poster. I mean, doesn't that seem a little stalkerish to you?

ribbit, you gave away what you do for a living when you posted that thread about speeches.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's not what I do for a living. I mentioned that already and if it had been brought up regarding what I wrote about in the essays (speeches) thread it would make sense. But when you google the email I used, you get a very specific result on google. And sluce didn't post "We know what you do" or something vague. What sluce stated was this

"I know exactly what you do for a living" and that's a totally different statement.

It seems it's already been conceded by witchcurlgirl that my email was indeed accessed and researched. That I was stupid for not making sure it was kept private etc.

So again the weird thing to me is why a member would want to go take someone's email and research it. I'm sure the long pause in posting right now is the mad scramble in the after hours thread to come up with an explanation.

But I am just pointing out why I responded to the posts the way I did. And why I apparently completely misunderstood Novice's post. See what it looked like to me was a bunch of members basically trying to look up a members private information, sharing it and then making snide threatening comments along the lines of "We know where you live, we know exactly what you do for a living" I mean, it came across completely freaky and psycho.

But now that Novice has explained that she was just making a comment about "having better things to do" and going to "mark test papers" was just an expression. Well obviously I've completely misunderstood.

Oh and withcurlgirl, there's absolutely nothing in the FAQs about privacy on this site that even mentions the v card that I could see. I have never even heard of "downloading a v card." But perhaps I'm completely ignorant about that as well.

So glad we sorted this all out.

so if you don't do anything with testing, than what do you care? that is where people are getting the idea from. and who cares if people think you do that for a living? your obsession with this topic is disturbing. I took sluce saying "I know what you do for a living" to mean "ribbit is a professional shit-stirrer on gossip boards". cuz that is what it seems you do for a living.
    Novice likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You're right of course. I must be a little paranoid. I doubt any other reasonable person would be concerned or freaked out about people trying to dig on google and access private information about you using your email. I've been burned in the past and must have just completely overreacted. I'm sure no other members would care at all. Thanks again.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information