Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Barbra Streisand and James Brolin at the 23rd Annual Glamour Women Of The Year Award

It's weird how people think they can read what's actually going on between people they don't know from a photo.
    msdeb, mjw, sputnik and 3 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

I guess we'll be hearing about the divorce filing in the next week or so then. Since this is obviously a posed staging.

That hair has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    I guess we'll be hearing about the divorce filing in the next week or so then. Since this is obviously a posed staging.
    I'm sure if we do hear it you'll find a way to reverse your position completely, via some long winded posts while both agreeing and disagreeing simultaneously.
    msdeb and Brookie like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

No I won't. I don't think they will get a divorce. I think they are in it for the long haul If I'm wrong, oh well, it's some celebrity marriage online. But feel free to flag this post so you can hold me to my word if it does happen, since my opinion on this matter bothers you so much.

I think their body language shows they hate each other.
    Last edited by CornFlakegrl; November 12th, 2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: omg they're / their
    ribbit and effie2 like this.

No I won't. I don't think they will get a divorce. I think they are in it for the long haul If I'm wrong, oh well, it's some celebrity marriage online. But feel free to flag this post so you can hold me to my word if it does happen, since my opinion on this matter bothers you so much.
    yeah, i'll be sure to add it to the post its.
    msdeb likes this.

Everything about father and son Brolin screams douchebag to me for whatever reason. I like to imagine that Babs reminds James daily that she's Barbra Fucking Streisand.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^^Bwahaha, I just had a visual of her screaming at him: "What?? Get you a beer?? Do you know who I am? I am Barbra Fucking Streisand!!"
    Laurent and ribbit like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

"And it's two A's, not three, motherfucker!"
    ribbit, Brookie and czb like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Jenni Aniston, this is your future! Thirty years from now, this will be you.
    ribbit and mjw like this.

2013 seems to really be the year of divorce and separation for longtime Hollywood couples and it looks like we might be able to add Barbra Steisand and James Brolin to the growing list. It seems these two have been at odds for quite awhile and James is now taking more jobs in order to justify spending serious time apart. According to the Nov 11th print edition of National Enquirer James is tired of feeling like a second rate citizen in his wife’s presence. He claims that is the worst case scenario when they are together and if he’s lucky then she simply ignores the 73-year old actor.
    Apparently when Barbra isn’t focused on her music she is obsessed with her HIV positive son, Jason Gould. He is currently living in NYC but Barbra is trying in vain to convince her son to move to LA so that she can keep a better eye on his health. Barbra’s control-freak nature has caused a number of fights between her and James. Trying to control her son is just another bone of contention because the actor doesn’t understand why she can’t seem to allow her son to just live his own life to the best of his ability.
    In Barbra’s mind, since she pays for Jason’s lifestyle then she should control where and who he lives with. The fights between Barbra and James over this issue have been so huge that he has actually packed up camping gear and fled! He thinks that this is not the way to run a marriage while his wife believes that absence makes the heart grow fonder. In her mind every time he walks out or leaves under the guise of work it’s a good thing! Unfortunately James does not agree and is throwing the word “divorce” around in conversations.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Why would James GAF what she wants for her son? I mean maybe he she was trying to control him the same way I'd get it but that just reeks of BS to me.
    ribbit likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Hit By Ban Bus!

I didn't know her son was HIV positive. What a shitty thing to use as gossip fodder.

czb

... I think they have a good marriage.
    and you know this because you spend so much quality time with them? do you watch babs shoo tourists from her malibu beach property?
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information