Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Ariel Winter in Maria Lucia Hohan - Trevor Project’s 2016 TrevorLIVE LA event

I got nothin'!
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    They can 'grow back' if you gain weight, a couple of my friends can tell you about that firsthand.
    Her arms do seem thinner in the black dress.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    it's not necessarily possible. depending on how large your original breasts are and how big (or small) your frame is, surgeons might not be able to make your boobs as small as you'd like and achieve cosmetically acceptable results. it's quite possible this is how small her surgeon was able to go.

that doesn't explain why she insists on dressing like the hooker of the month at a bordello run by the kardashians though.
    I don't know about that. I just know 2 of my friends, sisters, who are 5'1"and 5'3" respectively had ginormous boobs. They started at a very young age, around 10, from nothing to a full B-cup and by the time they were in their mid-teens, they were both D's (then D's which I'm told are now K, at least the double D's are, which the smaller sister had). She had to wait until she was early 20s and then had them reduced to nice B's. I think they took about 6-7 lbs out per breast, I kid you not. She had to sleep in a corset, because if she slept without any support, she almost couldn't get up out of bed. It was murder on her back, neck and shoulders. The other sister got hers done much later, but had already lost some of their size when she lost weight (not that either sister was fat, just a few pounds overweight).
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

I don't know if there are any tennis fans around. Simona Halep , currently no 4WTA had a breast reduction surgery. Before that she was around #200-300, can't remember. It helped her tremendously, she was #2 at some point, Roland Garros finalist and so on. I think they(the doctors) can reduce them quite a lot if the "owner" wishes.

arie_skop likes this.

That's a lot of weight loss up there^.

And I hate to criticize a girl's weight but it does look like a contributing factor in Ariel's "growing" back.

Still, the bigger issue is why she feels compelled to always have them out front and center in trashy dresses. It's kind of concerning.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    I don't know if there are any tennis fans around. Simona Halep , currently no 4WTA had a breast reduction surgery. Before that she was around #200-300, can't remember. It helped her tremendously, she was #2 at some point, Roland Garros finalist and so on. I think they(the doctors) can reduce them quite a lot if the "owner" wishes.

I remember when Simona had a breast reduction and since then she's been a top 5 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That's a lot of weight loss up there^.

And I hate to criticize a girl's weight but it does look like a contributing factor in Ariel's "growing" back.

Still, the bigger issue is why she feels compelled to always have them out front and center in trashy dresses. It's kind of concerning.
    It seems like big boobs make a person look fatter than they actually are as well. I have an acquaintance who has always had huge boobs, I'm pretty sure they are way past the F size category. I remember at one point after the birth of one of her kids, she lost a lot of weight. It was very noticeable in her face and lower body, but the huge breasts made her look heavier. Another example I can think of is Sherri Shepherd; didn't she also lose weight, but still looks heavy?

^^^Sherri looks so disproportionate with her boobs. She has this huge top half and a small lower body but it gives the impression that she is fat.

Girl just can't dress herself.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information