Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Amber Rose and Noah Cyrus - 2018 MTV Awards

Sorry, my sick amusement with this youngin still exists for the present anyway...

Lil Xan Was Hospitalized For Eating Too Many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

September 26, 2018 / Posted by: Mieka

There’s nothing like a little trip to the hospital to drum up attention on social media. Lil Xan, the mouth breathing child rapper with a face that screams “10 years from now I won’t be able to get that job at Best Buy I so desperately need”, decided to eschew the tried and true excuse of exhaustion and got creative with his trip to the ER. He went with an excuse only his fellow Generation Z’ers could fathom: Near-death by Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.

We learned about the incident when Lil Xan posted about the ordeal on Instagram.

1 Reaction

The thing is, I believe him. 100%. I wouldn’t be surprised is Lil Xan ended up in the emergency room for almost drowning in a cup of Mountain Dew (there is no way this kid drinks water). Apparently, he’s not the only one to be hospitalized for not being able to resist the siren call of the Flamin’ Hot Cheeto. According to Medical Daily, the highly addictive snack has been sending scores of high school children to the ER.

“We have a population who loves to eat the hot, spicy, not-real foods, and they come in [to the emergency room] with these real complaints,” Dr. Martha Rivera of White Memorial Medical Center in Los Angeles told KABC-TV. “[The kids are being] set up for ulcerations, erosions and… peptic ulcer disease.”
    Additionally, the dye used in Hot Cheetos can look like blood in the stool, which is alarming to some parents. A number of high schools have taken measures to ban Hot Cheetos from campuses across the country. It’s practically an epidemic. Dr. Rivera says “children should avoid eating Flamin’ Hot Cheetos”, but what about Soundcloud rappers? Won’t somebody please think of the Soundcloud rappers?

Pic: Instagram
    Tags:Britney Did It Better, Cheetos, Lil Xan
    Video at the link (no pee).

Dlisted | Lil Xan Was Hospitalized For Eating Too Many Flamin? Hot Cheetos

I really don't like Flamin' Hot Cheetos because I am old or something. I can't imagine eating enough of them to cause a health issue. FFS.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

These people are disgusting. Just trash. I can only assume they will overdose one by one.
    twitchy2.0, Waterslide and joebob like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post
    they will overdose one by one.
    on cheetos
    Waterslide likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Damn, babyface cannot even eat cheetos without professional medical care afterwards but facial tattoos are a must-have.
    The youth of today - kinda embarrassing.
    denny likes this.

I bet his finger suckin’ self had issues before the Cheeto incident. Drugs probably stripped of the lining to his stomach, and the red hot pepper powder just irritated it.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Pussy.
    Beeyotch and Lofty Bike like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He is too dumb to live.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information