Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Amal Alamuddin in Washington DC and her sister Tala Alamuddin in New York

The last time I did it was about 5 years ago and I seriously thought I broke my ankle. I heard a snap. I shiver just recalling it. I was wearing satin slippers and was stepping down about 8 inches out a door while talking on the phone and somehow landed on the side of my ankle. At full force. I fell into it. My phone went flying and I screamed in pain. Thankfully my son happened to be there. And thankfully I was in between jobs because I pretty much sat on my bed all day every day for a couple weeks with an ice bag. Gawd it was so horrible. To this day that ankle is still bigger than my other one.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

czb

she has "i'm better than you but don't realize i look like an asshole" face.

Low-rent Aladdin sister tripping in those tacky ass shoes looks more like one of those heifers George used to bang back when he didn't take himself anywhere near as seriously as he does now and hooked up with chicks everyone knew he was gonna break up with in a year. (Everyone except the chick).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    The last time I did it was about 5 years ago and I seriously thought I broke my ankle. I heard a snap. I shiver just recalling it. I was wearing satin slippers and was stepping down about 8 inches out a door while talking on the phone and somehow landed on the side of my ankle. At full force. I fell into it. My phone went flying and I screamed in pain. Thankfully my son happened to be there. And thankfully I was in between jobs because I pretty much sat on my bed all day every day for a couple weeks with an ice bag. Gawd it was so horrible. To this day that ankle is still bigger than my other one.
    God, you poor thing. I'm sitting over here shivering just from reading about it!
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

George is not going to be happy being reminded of his tacky past.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I got pushed down inside Notre Dame church by an idiot back stepping for a better view..my foot was twice the size in half an hour and i was on vacation and needed to walk.Nightmare.I also slipped on cat vomit AGAIN last night,i didnt fall but my ankle is swollen and painful.I feel for her,but her face in the first picture...i cant help but LOL
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Low-rent Aladdin sister tripping in those tacky ass shoes looks more like one of those heifers George used to bang back when he didn't take himself anywhere near as seriously as he does now and hooked up with chicks everyone knew he was gonna break up with in a year. (Everyone except the chick).
    You're right. I wonder if he'll bang both sisters. Gross. Tacky Tala looks more George's speed.

After two ankle breaks I am officially out of the wearing heels business.
    sprynkles likes this.

What a stroke of luck for the cameras that she rolled her ankle right in front of them. I can't really see the dress but from what I do see I like it with that black coat. The platforms are ugly. And hazardous apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I heard a snap. I shiver just recalling it.
    I'm shivering just hearing about the snap.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I got pushed down inside Notre Dame church by an idiot back stepping for a better view..my foot was twice the size in half an hour and i was on vacation and needed to walk.Nightmare.I also slipped on cat vomit AGAIN last night,i didnt fall but my ankle is swollen and painful.I feel for her,but her face in the first picture...i cant help but LOL
    Story of my life. I don't know why our kitties keep trying to kill us...

Anal's sister is breathtaking. At least she looks healthy, though, I'll give her that much.
    effie2 likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information