Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender in Ibiza

I don't think my belly was ever so flat, even when I weighed 90 lbs

I know she's impressively toned and all, but she has the body of a 12-year-old boy. Not attractive to me.

Her legs are fab but she has succumbed to the lipo.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I know she's impressively toned and all, but she has the body of a 12-year-old boy. Not attractive to me.

The only thing I envy her is the mega-flat stomach (I was always insecure about it, courtesy of my father), not the rest. I don't find straight torsos attractive on a woman.
    arie_skop and nico like this.

You're all crazy. She looks fantastic. She's obviously worked hard to make herself the best she can be, and it's pretty darn impressive.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

In terms of peak physical fitness, she looks great. But for my own personal taste, I'm not keen. I don't think it's a sexy look and she's got "barrel body".

however you can all get to the back of the line for Fassbender...!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Whatever levit. I'll scream there's Peyton and knock you in the head when you turn to look.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Like a very athletic, male junior high basketball player. I appreciate that she's in shape, but f I were a man (or lesbian) she would not do anything for me. I'm not saying she should be buxom and busty, but she does look like a boy. And I wouldn't call her ugly, but she's so painfully plain that the face isn't making up for the body. Maybe her outward appearance belies a big fat brain or a wild child? Or maybe opposites attract? Isn't he supposed to be a bad boy?
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Jeez, women can't win no matter how their bodies look. I would be thrilled to look a fraction that healthy. And I adore Michael, but y'all can have him until he shaves.
    MohandasKGanja and Brah like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Last week, we had "The Danish Girl" on while Mrs. Mo and I were fixing breakfast. My 14-year-old daughter's exact comment was that Vikander was built like a 12-year-old. I can see it to a certain extent, but everything else about Vikander (face, voice, demeanor) is adult.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    In terms of peak physical fitness, she looks great. But for my own personal taste, I'm not keen. I don't think it's a sexy look and she's got "barrel body".
    I have to admit that while I love all kinds of body types, I think that I have an affinity for a more androgynous look for women's bodies. I think it's because I have hung out with so many people who are either runners or weight lifters and I know how hard they work on themselves. Mrs Mo has a pretty minimal hip to waist ratio, and I love her body type.

Not sure if it's that horribly ugly bikini but her body really doesn't do anything for me. She's like a really muscular small fridge.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Not sure if it's that horribly ugly bikini but her body really doesn't do anything for me. She's like a really muscular small fridge.
    The supercute Minnie Mouse bikini is there to counter balance the 12-year-old-boy body; to make it look like a girl's body. You find these kind of bikinis in the kids' section.

Joking aside, she is super ripped; admire the hours put in it but the result is not what I'd fancy.

She could be a body double for Tom Holland in Spiderman
    dowcat and Beeyotch like this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Elite Member

She's so square, like super-toned young Eva Longoria.

The bikini top is really unflattering. She doesn't have a defined waist but her figure is not that bad.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information