Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Adam Driver and wife at Star Wars Premiere

  1. #46
    Elite Member SoCalMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal... Duh.
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think it also depends on whether all the rumors about Lena Dunham are true or not.
    Are there any recent rumors about Adam and Lena specifically?

    Or were you just referring to the fact that Lena has a problem with anyone that gets more attention than her and that she quickly writes people off the show the second someone looks at her the wrong way?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

  2. #47
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    25,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    EW GROSS! WOULD NOT FUCK HIM WITH LINDSEY LOHAN'S VAGINA.
    He looks like a caricature come to life. Like Keanu Reeves had sex with a horse and this thing came out. He ruined Star Wars for me, I mean SPOILER if I had a son and he looked like this I'd want thing o d
    And I love Snape do not compare this creature to my Sevvie, ok? Do not! He's just gross and barely human looking. Ewwwww
    Damn! At least check him out in "This is Where I Leave You" before you completely write him off.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Are there any recent rumors about Adam and Lena specifically?

    Or were you just referring to the fact that Lena has a problem with anyone that gets more attention than her and that she quickly writes people off the show the second someone looks at her the wrong way?
    The latter. Because if it's true, it would definitely make him a target for her to get rid of.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

  3. #48
    Elite Member SoCalMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal... Duh.
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The latter. Because if it's true, it would definitely make him a target for her to get rid of.
    Wouldn't be the first time she did that to a regular on her show, and wouldn't be the last...
    I'm surprised there's room for anyone else on the show at this point, her ego gets bigger with every topless shot she writes for herself.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

  4. #49
    Elite Member panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,712

    Default

    I get what everyone's saying about how ugly he is and looks like he smells, I thought that too when i first saw him in girls but in time he grew on me. he's a good actor and I knew I was gonna see more of him in movie roles. I don't know what it is but there's something cool about him. I don't know if I think he's hot or not but I get why chicks do. Whatever it is, people are noticing. I like when someone has that thing about him that you don't know what it is, but you like it.

    i liked him in this is where i leave you.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

  5. #50
    Elite Member Belt Up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    i liked him in this is where i leave you.
    I'm going to watch that tonight, hope it's not too sad I used up all my Kleenex last night watching Amy
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

  6. #51
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    25,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I'm going to watch that tonight, hope it's not too sad I used up all my Kleenex last night watching Amy
    It sounds sad, but it's basically a comedy about a dysfunctional family. It has Tina Fey, Adam Driver, and Jason Bateman as siblings. And Jane Fonda as their mother.

  7. #52
    Elite Member Belt Up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It sounds sad, but it's basically a comedy about a dysfunctional family. It has Tina Fey, Adam Driver, and Jason Bateman as siblings. And Jane Fonda as their mother.
    Phew, that's a relief don't think my eyeballs could take any more abuse!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2015, 04:59 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: December 18th, 2015, 04:41 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: December 16th, 2015, 02:01 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 15th, 2015, 01:46 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 15th, 2015, 05:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •