Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mary J. Blige (!!!)

Default Mary J. Blige (!!!)

grownblackandsexy

From the neck to the top part of her ankles she looks ok..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Those shoes are nasty. So are yellow toenails.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Damn. I can't wait till this damn chunky sandals trend goes away!

Wow, I didn't realize she had such a good figure. Too bad everything from the waist down is fugly as hell.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She kinda looks like Star Jones with the blond weave...

The shirt and the jeans look nice. Now if only she'd get rid of the tacky shoes and yellow nail polish.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    She kinda looks like Star Jones with the blond weave...
    Now, thats just MEAN!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I like everything but those fugly shoes.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Hell no! Bad wig. A silver cross with a gold necklace? The color of her top is calamine pink. The capris are too light and rolled up.

I won't even mention the shoes.

seriously, someone explain those ugly wigs so many black women insist on sticking on their head. i see so many women in my neighbourhood with shiny dead cats on their heads. and sometimes they're all lopsided or badly attached or all tangled up into plastic dreadlock like bunches. why?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Explain the nasty weaves that so many white women such as Britney and Paris like to show off. The have the tree in the forest look. The roots don't match the extensions, which are dirty and matted.

Fake hair, regardless of ethnicity, can be worn poorly and there are many examples covering the spectrum.

^^^^
    yeah of course but you don't see as many women with extensions, at least not here. and i hope it stays that way because i agree with you, extensions are nasty too.
    but like i said, i don't know a single non-celeb white woman that wears extensions, but i can't remember the last time i saw a black woman sans weave. it just seems like a much bigger trend. i was talking to a friend about this, she recently came back from the congo where she was doing field work for over a year, and she says that women over there, most of whom have nothing, will save every cent they have to buy a weave and that it's the case in other parts of africa as well. i'm just curious as to why it's such a wide-spread phenomenon.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bronze Member

She has a pretty face here, but bad clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    yeah of course but you don't see as many women with extensions, at least not here. and i hope it stays that way because i agree with you, extensions are nasty too.
    but like i said, i don't know a single non-celeb white woman that wears extensions, but i can't remember the last time i saw a black woman sans weave. it just seems like a much bigger trend. i was talking to a friend about this, she recently came back from the congo where she was doing field work for over a year, and she says that women over there, most of whom have nothing, will save every cent they have to buy a weave and that it's the case in other parts of africa as well. i'm just curious as to why it's such a wide-spread phenomenon.
    To insinuate all black women wear weaves is stereotyping. I have never worn extensions and the only time I wore a wig was for Halloween as part of my costume.

Around the world, many cultures have bought into the caucasian standards of beauty. Since this is the scale they are using to measure themselves against, they will do whatever it takes to make themselves fit that mold. Why are people coloring their hair, getting nose jobs, injecting their lips with questionable substances, and starving themselves? How many white women have altered themselves in some way? Of all the blonds I have known in my life, only 4 were natural and 3 of those were men! It's all for the same reason. It's all to achieve this skewed idea of perfection.

I have never worn extensions or weaves in my life. I won't. I don't buy into the Barbie is the greatest beauty mentality. I won't have PS. I won't starve myself. Beauty isn't always a size 0000 blond, blue eyed woman who is dying for a pizza.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information