• 1 Post By Shinola
  • 2 Post By Sylkyn
  • 1 Post By GRuser1
  • 2 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 3 Post By greysfang

Thread: Zoe Kravitz in Saint Laurent - 'High Fidelity' Premiere

Default Zoe Kravitz in Saint Laurent - 'High Fidelity' Premiere

why does she always look sallow/anemic? love the jeans and loafers, hate the top and jacket.
    fgg, Sleuth, DawnM74 and 4 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Her skin may legitimately lack any reddish coloring, but then that’s what cheek and lip color are for. I suspect her foundation and concealer aren’t helping.
    fgg likes this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

She looks better here than what we usually see her in. I don't think she's all that pretty, but she's different. She does have a sallow skin tone, but without a boat-load of makeup there's not much she can do about that.
    I'mNotBitter and Labelwhore like this.

Sometimes she looks really good. When someone else does her makeup.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I like the haircut on her and I think she is beautiful.

I have the same issue with my skin always looking pale and anaemic no matter what, and no amount of make up can hide it. At least she has freckles and brown skin. Being white, I just look tired on good days and dead on bad days.

I really, really like this outfit, even the accessories.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

This outfit looks like it came directly from a Stitch Fix box.
    GRuser1 and holly like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This outfit looks like it came directly from a Stitch Fix box.
    Out of curiosity - since I like this outfit and have no idea what a Stitch Fix box is: are you saying it's bland or basic?
    I won't get offended either way, I just kind of want to know what it means if I like Stitch Fix box outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    why does she always look sallow/anemic? love the jeans and loafers, hate the top and jacket.
    I think she is capable of looking pretty awesome, and with different looks, too. In particular, I'm thinking of "Mad Max - Fury Road" And "Rough Night". I kind of think this is the real her, and that she just rises to the occasion when she's getting paid for it.

^^^^
    if you look closely she's actually wearing a fair bit of makeup, so it's not like she didn't put in the effort, it's just all wrong for her. if she had a redder lipstick instead of that nude bullshit it would already go a long way in making her look less undead. i hate the nude lip trend because it only looks good if you've got the right colouring for it, and frankly very few women do, and when you're particularly sallow like zoe, it's even worse. a bit of blush wouldn't kill her either, and then she makes the whole thing even worse by wearing a blouse in what are possibly the worst colours ever for her complexion.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I agree about the lipstick and the shirt. I really like the jacket and jeans - I have a picture over my desk of Mrs Mo with our kids when they were pretty small, and I like that look. I also wanted to add that while I really like short hair on women, I don't like this style at all - I didn't like it on Quinton Tarantino either in "From Dusk Til Dawn".
    sputnik likes this.

No. And I can't stand that smug look she has about her all the time. Her mom was way more beautiful than she is. Looks like she went straight from being a kid to catching up with her mom's junkie looks, with nothing in between.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by GRuser1 View Post
    Out of curiosity - since I like this outfit and have no idea what a Stitch Fix box is: are you saying it's bland or basic?
    I won't get offended either way, I just kind of want to know what it means if I like Stitch Fix box outfits.

not really, I like stitch fix. But it’s certainly not put together by a high end stylist like I’d expect a celebrity to wear.
    fgg, holly and GRuser1 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    not really, I like stitch fix. But it’s certainly not put together by a high end stylist like I’d expect a celebrity to wear.
    Got it. And yeah, I agree. This is something I'd wear at the office on a workday.

Thread Information