Like Tree17Likes
  • 5 Post By fgg
  • 1 Post By sputnik
  • 4 Post By o0Amber0o
  • 2 Post By Beeyotch
  • 1 Post By Waterslide
  • 3 Post By Ravenna
  • 1 Post By BelledeJour

Thread: Sofia Vergara, Kerry Washington & Sarah Paulson - 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Default Sofia Vergara, Kerry Washington & Sarah Paulson - 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

fgg

best kerry's looked in a long time. sarah loves that pilgrim crap and sofia is wearing her same old style but she looks great in it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

i like kerry's dress a lot but i would have loved it if it were all one piece, the crop top makes it look a little junior. her wig is busted though.

sofia looks like typical tacky sofia and like she would fit right in on a vintage episode of sabado gigante.

sarah paulson looks amazing. like a boarding school principal in a goth fantasy kids' movie. love it and her earrings are to die for.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Sofia is my favorite here, she looks great and I like the dress.

I'm shocked with Kerry, this is so good for her. The beading on that dress is amazing. Her face looks great.

Sarah looks like Wednesday Addams.
    Lalasnake, fgg, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    best kerry's looked in a long time. sarah loves that pilgrim crap and sofia is wearing her same old style but she looks great in it.
    Totally agree.

I LOVE Kerry's dress except for the slightly too long length.

Sofia's in the same old style and silhouette she'll go to her grave in. It's old predictably boring and she could probably look fantastic if she stepped out of her bubble but that will probably never happen. Waste of a great figure.

Sarah's in her usual shit with more sequins. I like her, but I wish she'd do more outside her box too. Untapped potential and all that.
    crayzeehappee and DawnM74 like this.

I think Sarah looks great.

This is also great for Kerry. She never gets it right and this weird and OTT and she looks good in it. It reminds me of when ancient Egyptian-themed stuff was really popular in the 80s.

Sofia must have a storeroom full of the same exact dress in different fabrics and beddazzlements.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Kerry's outfit is amazing. I would have preferred it in one piece but I still love it.
    fgg, czb and Angeli like this.

From the waist up, I am LOVING what Paulson has on, I love her anyway. The bottom is a pinch bit boring for me. Sofia in her pageant shit, but I love the dress itself. Washington is gorgeous.

Kerry looks amazing, the rest not so much.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Kerry's outfit is impressive. I wish she did more with her hair, it's too limp for such a detailed dress.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

FFS, does SV only own mermaid dresses? Boring!! I love KW's outfit and SP's is kind of interesting too.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post

Sofia's in the same old style and silhouette she'll go to her grave in. It's old predictably boring and she could probably look fantastic if she stepped out of her bubble but that will probably never happen. Waste of a great figure.
    She wouldn't even have to abandon that type of dress, just pick something different once in a while.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Sofia must have a storeroom full of the same exact dress in different fabrics and beddazzlements.

Yes -- it seems like she's worn something very similar this award's season.

Kerry Washington's dress is fabulous. The colors and design are interesting and it looks amazing on her. However, all those sequins must be hot and heavy. I wonder if that's why she chose a style with some exposed skin at the waist?

Sarah Paulson looks very schoolmarm-ish in this dress, but she's almost smiling (yay!) and I love her anyway.

Fuck all yall haters! I love anything that Sofia Vergara wears. She is my MM and I won’t take kindly to people that bash her perfect style!.

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information