Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By Lofty Bike
  • 1 Post By fgg
  • 1 Post By Waterslide
  • 2 Post By Kittylady
  • 1 Post By Waterslide
  • 4 Post By kasippu
  • 2 Post By Witchywoman

Thread: 'Pain and Glory' London Premiere, Penélope Cruz and Antonio Banderas. 8th Aug 2019

Elite Member

Default 'Pain and Glory' London Premiere, Penélope Cruz and Antonio Banderas. 8th Aug 2019

Penélope Cruz, 45, was dazzling in a silver sequinned dress on Thursday, as she joined co-star Antonion Banderas, 58, for the UK premiere of Pain and Glory in London's Somerset House

The Spanish actress stunned in the midi dress with layers of feathered trim as she posed on the red carpet for the film's debut at the Film4 Summer Screen in Somerset House

As she made a glamorous arrival for the event, Penélope commanded attention in the fitted dress covered in a kaleidoscope of sequins

Close friends: Penélope and Antonio both arrived to celebrate the UK launch of the film, ahead of its release on 23rd August

With director Pedro Almodóvar

As Antonio headed into the premiere, he was joined by his glamorous girlfriend Nicole Kimpel.

Noomi Rapace also made an appearance at the London premiere on Thursday evening

Joanna Vanderham was among some of the guests in attendance, as she sported a chic white trouser suit

Sai Bennett was glamming it up in a dark red satin midi dress with a black overcoat and snakeskin ankle boots

Sai was joined by Sam Doyle at the event on Thursday evening

Holliday Grainger opted for a more androgynous look with a black suit and coloured t-shirt

Lady Amelia Windsor and Vicky Lee also made their presence felt outside Somerset House

Charity Wakefield opted for a simple black and white spotted prom-style dress for the film launch

Game Of Thrones star Alfie Allen (left, middle) and Jack Guinness were also in attendance

Pam Hogg also turned heads in a brightly-coloured ensemble as she sauntered into the premiere

Pearl Mackie looked incredible in a vibrant floral jumpsuit, while actress Anna Brewster also embodied the summer setting with a delicate cream lace maxi dress

Sarah Ann Macklin caught the eye as she made her way inside

Boris Becker was on hand to celebrate the launch of Pedro Almodóvar's latest film

Outlander actress Nell Hudson looked stunning in a leopard print minidress as she arrived at the event with her boyfriend

Actress and model Anna Brewster was joined by actor Jonathan Ajayi

Nell and Pearl.

Pedro, Penélope and Antonio offered a group wave after taking to the stage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-premiere.html

This dress is not Penelope's friend.

What a parade of ruins, lead by Boris Becker.
    Kittylady, sprynkles and DawnM74 like this.

fgg

penelope's dress is fun but it is too tight on her. pretty much no comment on the rest of this disaster of a thread.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't like Penelope's dress on her.

I like Pedro in pink.

I would never have recognized Holliday Grainger if I didn't happen to see her name as I scrolled down. WTF?

I know Nell Hudson from Outlander and I kind of would appreciate her Nancy Spungen-esque/early punk leopard print dress if she hadn't coordinated it with her fucking date. Who the fuck does things like that?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Too much fashion fuckery for one page.

Penelope looks like a white tinsel Christmas tree.

Charity Wakefield desperately needed something to zazz up the dress a little as it looks like she's about to go to do some Saturday afternoon shopping.

I want to burn Pam Hogg's boots.

Nell Hudson and Boyfriend - Rockabilly Flintstones style?

Sarah Ann Macklin. If I was going to pay as much as those jeans cost I'd want the right leg length.
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

For me, I want to burn the snakeskin boots. I wouldn't mind the dress and weird coat (very wintery), but the boots and egg yolk purse are gross.

Also, is this person serious or are they hamming it up for the cameras? She looks tragic.

DawnM74 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

i guess all hairdressers were one strike..

This is hysterical, starting with Antonia's bangs. Not one of these fools looks good or "interesting"
    sprynkles and DawnM74 like this.

Thread Information