Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Kate Middleton & Prince William - Keswick Market Place

Default Kate Middleton & Prince William - Keswick Market Place

I love her boots
    fgg, nico, emkat and 1 others like this.

She did some sheep shearing. The sheep looked scared!

Waterslide and palta like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggle View Post
    I love her boots
    I'm coveting her waxed jacket!
    fgg likes this.
    Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    I'm coveting her waxed jacket!
    And for a change it’s not barbour

https://www.troylondon.com/collectio...21767006715988

On a trip the Lake District, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge heard from locals who are deeply concerned about the possible impact of a no deal departure from the EU.
    One farmer told the royal couple that farmers voting for Brexit had been like 'turkeys voting for Christmas', as William and Kate nodded. Others had voted Leave but been disappointed by the management of the process since the referendum.
    The Cambridges took the trip to the north of England as part of a series of visits to learn about normal life around the UK, including a visit to tyre manufacturers in Dundee facing redundancy and tenants living in poor conditions in Blackpool.
    Duchess of Cambridge reveals that kids love being 'out and about'

+5

William and Kate during their visit to the farm house at Deepdale Hall Farm, a traditional fell sheep farm, in Patterdale in the Lake District
    +5

Later the Duke and Duchess leant a hand to repair a crumbling dry stone wall on the property
    • 23shares

Today in Ullswater, chatting with farmers, they heard that under the worst possible terms of a no deal Brexit the prospects for farmers are 'absolutely dire'.
    They said they would face 40 per cent tariffs, a fall in exports, and an end to farming subsidies from the Common Agricultural Policy and the Duke and Duchess nodded.
    Earlier the Prince asked a family of farmers around their kitchen table: 'Is Brexit a big concern?'
    One replied: I was very surprised that farmers voted for Brexit, to be honest. It was like turkeys voting for Christmas'.
    Three generations of the Brown family spoke to ITV news from their farm in Patterdale. Grandad Chris voted to stay in the EU. His son Jimmy voted to leave.

+5

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge during a visit to Deepdale Hall Farm, a traditional fell sheep farm, in Patterdale, Cumbria

Now both share a concern about the uncertainty the Brexit process has created for them and their fellow farmers.
    'Brexit is the big worry', said Jimmy, who mainly exports to Germany Spain and Italy. 'it's just the uncertainty.'
    Chris added: 'It's always been difficult farming in the hills but we've always muddled through.'
    Adam Day, from The Farmer Network said they were facing a perfect storm in the event of a No Deal Brexit.
    He spoke of the value of their animals halving, their European export market drying up and the subsidies from the controversial Common Agricultural Policy drying up and not being replaced.
    At another point on their trip the Duchess of Cambridge gamely helped shear a sheep during a visit to a Cumbrian farm.
    Never one to shy away from a challenge, Kate, 37, giggled as she helped the Brown family tend to their flock of Herdwick and Swaledale sheep at Deepdale Hall Farm in Patterdale.
    The Duke of Cambridge, 36, also got stuck in with the day's chores, trying his hand at shearing and joining his wife to help repair a dry stone wall on the estate.
    The couple also joined the Cumbria Wildlife Trust on a nature walk through the farm and took in the view of the stunning countryside.
    The visit marked the culmination of a busy day of engagements in the region, which also saw the royal couple meet with local residents, sample local produce and learn more about the challenges facing farmers.

fgg

i want her whole outfit!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I always think she looks best dressed like this!
    czb, Labelwhore, Daphodil and 5 others like this.

I do too!! She looks much better in activewear/casual. I LOVE Wills' first jacket (the navy plaid on navy) and I would wear a women's version of that. They seemed to be really well liked when they do these things, but I don't know if that's for show.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

A*O

They look genuinely relaxed and enjoying themselves. AND dressed perfectly for the occasion.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

They look good together here. I'd like to get my hands on her outfit.
    fgg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I do too!! She looks much better in activewear/casual. I LOVE Wills' first jacket (the navy plaid on navy) and I would wear a women's version of that. They seemed to be really well liked when they do these things, but I don't know if that's for show.
    The people that go see them chose to go......
    twitchy2.0 and Nevan like this.

Cute, they look like they're having alot of fun.

Is it freezing in England right now? She got a blouse, a sweater and a jacket!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

She always looks like she is genuinely happy interacting with the crowds.. it’s nice to see Will looking more involved. I love the photo with Kate and that lil girl with the blue tights. Very cute.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information