Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Animal Haven 2019 Benefit for the Animals Gala, New York City. May 2019.

Elite Member

Default Animal Haven 2019 Benefit for the Animals Gala, New York City. May 2019.

Paris Hilton, 38, was joined by her sister, Nicky Hilton Rothschild, 35, as the two heiresses walked the red carpet at the Animal Haven 2019 Benefit for the Animals

Retro look: The 5ft8in reality star's modest outfit featured long sleeves and '80s-style padded shoulders, though the nearly floor-length dress featured a slit to show off her finely toned legs

Brilliant white: Compared to her sister's sultry look, Nicky went for an angelic white look with a ruffled white dress covered in little red clovers

Pet friends: Nicky held up a cute long-haired Chihuahua, while her sister-in-law Tessa Hilton grasped a short-haired Chihuahua

Tessa Hilton with friend.

Also supporting the animal charity was Mad Men's John Slattery. The silver-haired star wore an elegant black suit, though he relaxed the look with a tie-free powder blue shirt.

He was joined by his wife, actress Talia Balsam, who showed off a festive yellow dress with floral designs, as well as a short black cardigan.

Full Metal Jacket star Vincent D'Onofrio had on a black button up shirt and black trousers as he held one of the sweet little dogs

His wife, Dutch model Carin van der Donk, had on a flowing jacket with striking black and gold abstract patterns.

Jamie Blicher arrived in a classy black dress adorned with semi-circles, and holding a tiny Yorkshire Terrier.

Shoe designer Tabitha Simmons was ready for summer with a gorgeous powder blue dress covered in rose petals. Model Carolyn Murphy had on a similar look, opting for a pale yellow dress with floral patterns.

Carolyn added a pair of emerald earrings and a set of beige open-toe heels to the festive look.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...elic-gala.html
    sprynkles likes this.

They brought 3 dogs and a kitten for these people's photo op. Ugh, I never would have let "banned" hold an animal. Never.

That yorkie is too cute.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

It's funny how most of them are posing with Chihuahua's, which have a reputation as being nippy little pains in the ass. Not ours, though!

And Carolyn Murphy looks fantastic.
    teforde23 and Angeli like this.

ugly bitches in the first three pics.
    (and I'm not talking about the dogs)
    SHELLEE and DawnM74 like this.

I can't believe they invited Paris to this event. People have short memories.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Wasn’t Talia Balsam previously married to George Clooney?
    MohandasKGanja and Waterslide like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I can't believe they invited Paris to this event. People have short memories.
    This must be a bullshit event or a joke for that cunt to even be there. Fuck her and her weird back pose and them.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's funny how most of them are posing with Chihuahua's, which have a reputation as being nippy little pains in the ass. Not ours, though!

And Carolyn Murphy looks fantastic.
    Mine is a nippy little pain in the ass who's lucky I was the sucker that wandered into the shelter that day.

Vincent D'Onofrio IS Marlon Brando! When did that happen?

Agree about BANNED. I seriously want to know who the fuck invited her or let her touch an animal. She's vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Wasn’t Talia Balsam previously married to George Clooney?
    Yep! And then she found another silver fox.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I love me some Vincent D'Onofrio. I fail to see how the Hilton bunch are animal activist. Didn't they trade dogs in all the time?
    teforde23 likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I love me some Vincent D'Onofrio. I fail to see how the Hilton bunch are animal activist. Didn't they trade dogs in all the time?
    Plus rumors of parasite leaving her dogs and forgetting to feed and water them and they died. That wasn't an Cdan blind, that came from Ted Cassablanca. Not that he was the epitome of truth but I have no problem believing this selfish bitch did that.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

All I see are noses and feet.

Freaking orges.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Mine is a nippy little pain in the ass who's lucky I was the sucker that wandered into the shelter that day.
    Ours is the opposite -- friendly to just about everybody but has random people he growls at.

By the way, this VERY morning, our son was walking around in the living room eating a chocolate granola bar (because I overslept and didn't cook him breakfast). Anyway, our son says, "I don't know if I threw a piece of chocolate or [our dog's] poop in my backpack just a minute ago. I thought it was chocolate, but I'm not sure now."

I was so out of it, I didn't ask him why he would throw EITHER in there. That kid is going to give me a freaking heart attack....

Do we have an “our pets” thread?
    ChemicalHelena likes this.

Elite Member

I'd like to see what the Hilton sisters would look like with their original brown hair and brown eyes. Not a childhood picture, but a picture of them as adults.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information