Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Emily Ratajkowski with her gorgeous adopted dog 'Colombo', in New York City.

Elite Member

Default Emily Ratajkowski with her gorgeous adopted dog 'Colombo', in New York City.

Brookie likes this.

Just wear a bra for God's sake

The dog is very cute but no to people thinking it makes THEM look better!
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

No way! I can see her boobs. That's just crazy!

That's a cute dog.

I posted these in the other thread about her. She doesn’t merit a new thread imo.

Why isn't she in Cannes making the rounds?

Coz she doesn’t need yacht work this year???

I can't believe how much I dislike her every time I see her face. I just can not find one nice thing to say about her. And she looks like if Anne Hathaway and Kim Kardashian had a baby.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm here for the dog, he's cute
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Don't judge me on just my boobs but hey look at my nipples.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The dog is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful boy. The last pic of him made my heart melt. I see no need to comment on anything else.
    Novice and ManxMouse like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

She's got great boobs and body, but that face...

She gotta face like a mackerel
    needmeds and ManxMouse like this.

She looks especially rodent-like in photo 2. Shudder. Doggo deserves way better.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Emily Ratajkowski and her millionaire husband are living rent free, landlord claims (March 2019).

The millionaire movie-producer hubby of model Emily Ratajkowski is living rent free in the couple’s Noho loft thanks to a legal loophole meant to protect struggling artists, his livid landlord alleges.
    Filmmaker Sebastian Bear-McClard, who’s worth an estimated $12 million, has allegedly stiffed the landlord out of $120,000 for the unit at 49 Bleecker St. since 2017, claiming protection under the state’s Loft Law, a building rep said.
    “Here is a prime example, in prime NYC real estate, where an uber-wealthy celebrity couple and tenant can take advantage and exploit a law that was intended for truly struggling artists and low-income families in need of affordable housing,” said Carolyn Daly, spokeswoman for a coalition of loft building owners that includes 49 Bleecker.
    Bear-McClard, 31, who married “Blurred Lines” music-video dancer Ratajkowski, 27, last year, has subletted the 1,100 square-foot pad on the second floor of the former manufacturing building since 2013, court records show.

After his lease expired in 2017, he hasn’t paid a penny of the $4,900 monthly rent since then, claims lease holder Antoni Ghosh in Manhattan Civil Court.
    Daly said what Bear-McClard currently owes is “now over $120,000.”
    Bear-McClard’s net worth is $11.7 million, according to the entertainment site Superbhub.com, which tracks Hollywood stars.
    The unit was originally the art studio of oil painter Joanne Corneau, who gained fame while working there and left in the 1990s.
    The exterior of Emily Ratajkowski and Sebastian Bear-McClard’s Noho apartmentAngel ChevresttA state law enacted in 1982 prevented landlords from booting artists and other low-income tenants who lived illegally in commercial loft spaces.
    It said they couldn’t be evicted if their building didn’t have a certificate of occupancy or installed fire and other safety protections. The Bleecker Street building doesn’t have the certificate.

Hundreds of buildings were added in 2010 under an expanded Loft Law, which building owners warned had loopholes that renters could exploit.
    Now, state lawmakers are set to pass a revised Loft Law that would add renter protections for some 300 additional buildings.
    Ghosh, who is seeking to evict Bear-McClard, could not be reached for comment.
    “Mr. McClard is fighting to save his home, which he has lived in for years,” his attorney, Michael Kozek said.
    “He’s an artist. Born and raised New Yorker and a child of artists who themselves fought to save their homes, including under the Loft Law.”

https://nypost.com/2019/03/02/emily-ratajkowski-and-her-millionaire-husband-are-living-rent-free-landlord-claims/

So... he could afford the rent before but now he is more famous and has married rat-girl, he can’t afford the rent???? What’s she doing with the $$$ spending it on dodgy print tops???

<<Filmmaker Sebastian Bear-McClard, who’s worth an estimated $12 million, has allegedly stiffed the landlord out of $120,000 for the unit at 49 Bleecker St. since 2017, claiming protection under the state’s Loft Law, a building rep said.>>

How is he worth so much??
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information