• 1 Post By Trixie
  • 6 Post By greysfang
  • 3 Post By fgg
  • 4 Post By Moongirl
  • 5 Post By yanna

Thread: Morena Baccarin & Ben McKenzie at International Emmy Awards

Default Morena Baccarin & Ben McKenzie at International Emmy Awards

Monk: Tony Shalhoub arrived with his wife Brooke Adams

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I love that Tony Shalhoub and Brooke Adams are still together and look happy. They got married in 1992, the year after I did. I loved Brooke's distinctive, super-cute features when she was young.

I loved her in Days of Heaven. Lucky girl, she had Sam Shepard and Richard Gere.

MohandasKGanja likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I hate everything about Morena's look. She is much too beautiful to look this awful. The makeup and dress are just terrible.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I hate everything about Morena's look. She is much too beautiful to look this awful. The makeup and dress are just terrible.
    I didn't want to interrupt my ode to Brooke by commenting on Morena, but I agree with you. I thought the makeup was really pancakey - especially for someone with a great natural complexion.

fgg

i assumed that was his mother, not wife...

morena looks like a bird and i can't see anything else.
    yanna, Beeyotch and DawnM74 like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm going to blame the lighting - they all look too *bright* and washed out.

I think Brooke looks great! To me though, her penultimate role was that of Pagan in the mini-series, Lace. "Which one of you bitches is my mother?"

I googled Tony Shalhoub and Brooke Adams because I was curious if she was older (she is but only by 4 years); he's 65 and she's 69, and my immediate thought was 'holy sh*t, Tony Shalhoub is 65?!?'

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I googled Tony Shalhoub and Brooke Adams because I was curious if she was older (she is but only by 4 years); he's 65 and she's 69, and my immediate thought was 'holy sh*t, Tony Shalhoub is 65?!?'
    The mustache and beard I'm sporting right now, is a lot whiter than Tony's......

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I was like when did Tony Shalhoub get old?!?

Morena looks absolutely ghoulish. Her lips are not big enough or shapely enough for that vamp lipstick and the dress is just fug. I mean, she was gorgeous on Homeland and Gotham both, but still pics have never been her friend.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Nobody is commenting on Ben McKenzie but I just can't with that guy. He looks like a cross between David Duchovny and a ventriloquist's dummy.
    Waterslide, Trixie, fgg and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Nobody is commenting on Ben McKenzie but I just can't with that guy. He looks like a cross between David Duchovny and a ventriloquist's dummy.
    LOL, OMG he does. I never found him attractive, even back when he first started out. He looked too "aw shucks, gee whiz" to me which is why I didn't think I could buy him as a cop or as someone who would have a steamy illicit affair and be part of a conspiracy to homewreck a home with Morena. He's full of surprises I guess, but still not cute.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Ben is cuter in motion. Brooke's face. Holy shit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

wow, this is bad. she looks like a 16-year-old who's currently in their goth phase.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Thread Information