• 4 Post By Lofty Bike
  • 1 Post By gas_chick
  • 8 Post By Beeyotch
  • 2 Post By rollo
  • 3 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 2 Post By Briar Rose

Thread: Melania Trump appears to have taken up beekeeping

Default Melania Trump appears to have taken up beekeeping

Melania Trump’s Colonialist Outfit During Africa Trip Has Twitter Users Gagging

"I'll need a colonizer outfit," one Twitter user imagined the first lady saying as she visited Kenya.

It was bad enough that Melania Trump lamented the slaughter of African elephants even though her stepsons hunt them and her husband’s administration made it possible to import elephant trophies into America again.
    But observers were further taken aback by the tone-deaf outfit the first lady wore in Kenya. She donned a startling symbol of colonial rule: a white pith helmet, once preferred by Europeans in African colonies and elsewhere.
    “It’s like showing up to a meeting of African-American cotton farmers in a Confederate uniform,” tweeted Matthew Carotenuto, a historian at St. Lawrence University in New York.
    The first lady “completed the stereotype trifecta: elephants, orphans and even a pith helmet,” he wrote.

Several people ranked the first lady’s cringeworthy helmet right up there with the jacket she wore to visit detained migrant children earlier this year ― after her husband’s administration had separated immigrant kids from their parents.
    The first lady traveled to Texas wearing a jacket that read: “I really don’t care, do U?”

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b0876eda9e308e
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

It's nice to see her smiling. She always looks so unhappy with her husband.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Yeah, just surround yourself with some children and cute animals to appear likeable. Just the innocent target group that has to suffer from your and your family's decisions. She's such a dumb clueless asshole to think that this fake colonial style would be appropriate.

Elite Member

She probably has no clue and her stylist is even more stupid.
    fgg, stef and Briar Rose like this.

How "Out of Africa" of her.
    I wonder how her PR people can be so tone-deaf.
    rollo, Angeli, Brookie and 1 others like this.

Fucking tool.
    Briar Rose likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I don't feel sorry for her, not a shred of sympathy for this "let them eat cake" dumb bitch.

That Zara jacket pretty much spelled it out for everyone.

Yeah, that jacket was unforgivable and all I could think of was "Out of Africa" too.
    Lofty Bike and Briar Rose like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Either Out of Africa or she's leading a squad of Nazis against Indiana Jones.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Silver Member

And after the Eva Peron baby-elephant-feeding photo op was over, Usay and Uday Trump appeared with their hunting rifles.
    Lofty Bike and rollo like this.

I wonder if she and Princess Michael of Kent go shopping together. But she's so bullied...

Melania Trump Wore That “I Really Don’t Care” Jacket For A Specific Reason, After All

October 13, 2018 / Posted by: Jovi

The most bullied person in the world Melania Trump is finally speaking out about that tacky as fuck Zara jacket that she wore in June during her visit to the facility housing children separated from their immigrant parents on the US-Mexico border. Melania gave an interview to ABC News that aired last night, and she was able to skirt around a few issues, including how she felt about Trump’s numerous affairs and that Access Hollywoodgrab ’em by the Kit-Kat” tape. But one issue she did come clean about is THAT JACKET and why the crap she decided to wear it on her visit to the children’s detention center, when she should have just worn her 101 Dalmatians puppy fur coat instead.

You may have forgotten what you had for breakfast this morning or who you banged last night sooner than you forget what the jacket said, but here’s a refresher just in case. The back of the $39 two year old olive green jacket said “I Really Don’t Care. Do U?“. At the time, Mealania’s spokesperson (wait, she has one of those?) Stephanie Grisham told Business Insider:

“It’s a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today’s important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn’t going to choose to focus on her wardrobe.”
    Well, no surprise, that spin has been re-spun like pink fluffy cotton candy at the County Fair and now Melania is saying, just as The Donald stated through his magical Twitter ball the same day she wore it, that Melania actually did mean something by wearing the jacket.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!
    4:51 PM - Jun 21, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

From Business Insider:

“The jacket,” Melania said with a smile. “You know, I often asking myself, if I would not wear that jacket if I will have so much media coverage.

“During her interview that aired Friday, she insisted it was “obvious” the jacket’s message was not “for the children”: “I wore the jacket to go on the plane and off the plane.”

Trump appeared to confirm parts of the statement and said the language on the jacket was meant “for the left-wing media who are criticizing me.”

“And I wanna show them that I don’t care,” Trump said, referring to her critics during the ABC News interview. “You could criticize; whatever you wanna say, you can say. But it will not stop me to do what I feel is right,” the first lady said.[COLOR=#666666 !important]
    [/COLOR]
    Ohhh, I get it now! Like the hard fast rules of “just the tip” or “if I put it in your butt we’ll still be virgins“, if a jacket is only worn on and off of a private jet, IT DOESN’T COUNT! So it definitely didn’t have anything to do with the job that she showed up to do in-between. Not the job that was the new Piggly Wiggly ribbon cutting ceremony, but the job of visiting the shelter that her husband set up to separate children from their parents. I’m having a really hard time keeping up with the rules of the New Word Order post January 2017, but at least on this issue I am crystal clear (kinda).

I hope the hundreds of families of those children that are still detained aren’t still taking offense to what seemed like FLOTUS not giving a shit or fuck about them. It was clearly a message aimed at the lefty media to re-focus the liberals off of her private life and on to her anti-bullying campaign “Be Best” (what, was the slogan “When they go low, we go high” already taken? That didn’t seem to matter in the past). God, I feel like such a jerk now. Melania, if I spell out “I Can Pleez Haz Forgivenez?” on a jacket, can we put this misunderstanding behind us?

Here’s that piece of Melania’s interview if you want to see it:

Pic: YouTube
    Tags: Gross, Hot Mess, Melania Trump, politics, Tacky

Dlisted | Melania Trump Wore That ?I Really Don?t Care? Jacket For A Specific Reason, After All*
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information