Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sienna Miller style! What do you like or do not like?

Smile Sienna Miller style! What do you like or do not like?

Hi there,
    I am new to this forum so i'd like to say hi to everyone
    I live in Toronto and work as in fashion so i LOVE fashion! One of my favorite celebrity for her style is Sienna miller. I like the way she can match a Chloe dress, jeans and motorcycle/cowboy boots like at the Premiere of the movie Layer Cake.

By the way i bought those boots (from the same seller then Sienna!) I got them ship from England and they are great!

If ever you are interested by those boots let me know and i'll give you the contact of the seller! (I love them so much that i had to share it with you guys!!

I would love to know what you uys think about Sienna style. Do you have a favorite items or outfits that she worn? Do you really hate something?

Thanks for your answer! I am happy to be a part of this forum and i am sure we'll have a lot of fun to answer to each other!

Have a great day!

I love her style!

Her style is so generic.
    I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
    That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?---Jean Kerr

hey....welcome.....love the boots too.
    does she have a stylist or does she dress herself ?
    It would be comforting to hear that she does her shopping by herself.

She bought the boots at a London store called Also but you can do likei did an emailthe ady that own the store (she is very nice!) and she can ship the boots to you. The boots are VERY affordable (about $200.)
    Here's her email address. she has the same boots is gold and tan as well. but the black ones are awesome.
    Her name is Jacina: jacina@jacina.com and you can say that Cindy gives you her email!

Hi Fashionista. You seem nice and exuberant about fashion. who else do you like fashion wise?

I'm not a fan of Sienna Miller's fashion, but I'm not a fan of boho chic. I think other people have done it better than her, and I'm really anti- the whole skinny jeans, leggings look, although she can wear it well.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Bronze Member

I like her style but it isn't all that unique. I know tons of girls who look like that. The press acts as if she were such a trendsetter you know? I could walk into any store in my town and buy an outfit like that one.

Welcome aboard Fashionista!

I too am not super into Sienna's style, but she's young, she's working it.

Hi, Fashionista, I can tell you love fashion as much as I do. As far as Sienna Miller goes, I like the stuff she was wearing a year or so ago better than the stuff she's wearing now. At least she's a creative dresser, and doesn't just wear what her stylist tells her to wear.

I like her. She always looks 'different'. She's also pretty damn cute!
    "Imagination is more important then knowledge..." -Albert Einstein

I fail to see her originality. She is - or was - quite pretty - but she looks worn now and her present style in not very impressive IMO. I also have a problem with people being called style icons when they have a stylist. Doesn't make much sense to me
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Elite Member

I think her style looks like ten kinds of crap, but I'm really not into the boho fad; it's not my cup of tea at all.

I also have a problem with people being called style icons when they have a stylist. Doesn't make much sense to me
    Agreed! I can see why celebs need stylists, even celebs who are interested in fashion and have a good personal sense of style, but when they're just walking billboards for a famous stylist (hello, Rachel Zoe!), it gets a bit silly.

I've started to like her style quite a bit since she's sorted of shifted away from the boho look.

Default Sienna Miller's Tattoo ! Like it or not?

Hi there!
    I read all yours comments on my last Post on Sienna Miller Style and thanks a lot to everybody who gave me their opinion. It is really interesting to see how people can have different point of views and opinions. I read some REALLY smart & wise comments! That’s great!

I would now have another question for you guys: What do you think of Sienna Tattoo? Do you like it? What was your reaction the 1st time you saw it? (My reaction was” That can’t be a real one!”) But they it would come off after months so I came to the conclusion: “OMG She really did it!

What do you think about it?

[/IMG]
    Do you like it? Would you have done it if you were her? The weird thing is the place where it is placed is so visible and tries to hide! I have a few tattoos but unless I’m naked you won't know and have a look at those pictures and you'll see how it looks in a Formal dress:

[/IMG]
    So you think she did a good move it? Or you think she is going to regret it (like her! I read that this is the reason why she wore extensions because she regrets it a lot.)

[/IMG]
    I can’t wait to read what you have to say about this! Also, does anyone know: does it mean anything special 3 stars like that? I was wondering…

Have a great day & Take Care!

Last edited by Fashionista1; September 28th, 2006 at 10:52 PM.

Elite Member

I'm not impressed by the tat either, sad to say; it's rather uninteresting and very unoriginal, as tattoos go - looks like the kind of tat girls get when they want a tattoo, but haven't come up with anything specific they really want permanently etched into their skin; the kind of tattoo you get just for the sake of being a little wild and badass. But they're personal things, who knows? It may mean a lot of things to her, for all I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information