• 2 Post By Waterslide
  • 1 Post By MarieAntoinette
  • 2 Post By rollo
  • 1 Post By czb
  • 1 Post By Waterslide

Thread: UNICEF Summer's Gala in Italy

Default UNICEF Summer's Gala in Italy

Elite Member

That's a lot of ugly. Maybe the girl wearing the short black dress is rather pretty, the others are meh, Nicole S. being the worst.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Wow I had to scroll back up be abuse I did not know that was Nicole S. The blond guy with the feathered hair looks ridiculous.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Silver Member

I like the first one. That's the best I can say.

the girl with the model wearing the gold dress was on the Australian version of the Bachelor. Don't know why she's there.

Christ on a crutch.

Fuck this badly dressed bitch. (Who even is this?) (ETA - mystery solved (Margherita Missoni)...but geez this is bad. How the hell is she only 35???)

I like the color combo of the first one because it's really 80s but I'm not liking the dress. That Emily Rat. girl gets more fug every time I see her, but in a thread with her and Rita Ora, that gross one in the see-thru bathing suit cover up looks the worst. Those two are slipping.

Everyone looks frizzy, oily, and hot. I know it's hot in Italy, but then I'm not in Italy wearing long sleeves and shit.

(I kinda like Ricky Martin's weird powder blue suit and rose calico shirt. Weird but he's working it.)
    Last edited by Waterslide; August 11th, 2018 at 09:06 PM.
    DawnM74 and stef like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I like the first dress. It falls nicely and flatters her figure.
    rollo likes this.

Wow. I thought the pic that Waterslide reposted was Elle MacPherson on a not particularly bad day.

I know y'all hate Rita Ora but she doesn't look the worst. That dress is rather fabulous and she's showing it off.

Nicole should be in hiding with that mouth job. Emily is almost as bad.
    czb and Waterslide like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

^^^ is nicole the one in the red 'dress'? and by dress, i mean that genie outfit.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Wow. I thought the pic that Waterslide reposted was Elle MacPherson on a not particularly bad day.

I know y'all hate Rita Ora but she doesn't look the worst. That dress is rather fabulous and she's showing it off.

Nicole should be in hiding with that mouth job. Emily is almost as bad.
    Margherita looks like if Paz Vega and Elle MacFearsome had an sweaty, awkard daughter. LOL about it being Elle on NOT a particularly bad day. The male family members are not so bad fashion-wise...

I'm kind of warming up to Rita's dress, though she did try to wardrobe malfunction in it. Didn't get far, thankfully.

Emily Rat.'s dress is usually what I'd be complaining about, but I can barely even notice it with the other fug that's around.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ is nicole the one in the red 'dress'? and by dress, i mean that genie outfit.
    Yes. And also yes to the cheap, homemade "I Have Night Terrors of Jeannie" dress.
    czb likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

This will probably be a double post. Sorry if it is, but it was getting too confusing to edit the other post and there are more pics...This is all from the Daily Fail.

Rita Ora

+39

Full-on glam: After spending the day aboard a luxury yacht, the songstress looked worlds away from her scantily-clad swimwear as she paired the dress with red suede court shoes and styled her platinum blonde locks in Hollywood waves

+39

Sultry: Emily, who is known for her racy displays, slipped her model figure into a sheer black gown, which featured a tiered skirt

+39

Ruling the red carpet: The Blurred Lines star amped up the glamour with black Louboutin heels and accessorised her show-stopping outfit with diamond earrings

+39

Wow factor: Emily looked positively radiant on the red carpet as she complemented her sun-kissed glow with deftly touches of make-up

+39

Stunning: Heidi Klum looked every inch of her supermodel status in a plunging black maxi dress as she packed on the PDA with her 28-year-old rocker beau Tom Kaulitz

+39

Living the life! Heidi looked in the throes of love as she arrived to the event hand-in-hand with her toyboy beau after spending the day on a luxurious yacht

+39

Busty: The German beauty showcased plenty of cleavage in the chiffon maxi dress as she opted to go braless due to its plunging neckline while Tom opted for a white vest top and pinstriped blazer

Meanwhile, Nicole set pulses racing as she took to the red carpet in a satin ruby crop top which showcased her taut stomach, while she flaunted her leggy frame in the racy matching skirt, which featured a side-split.
    The American beauty kept her accessories simple with silver heels and diamond drop earrings. She wore her raven tresses in crimped waves and accentuated her radiant complexion with a feline smoky eye and nude lip.
    Emily, who is known for her racy displays, slipped her model figure into a sheer black gown, which featured a tiered skirt.

+39

Dazzling display: Heidi couldn't keep her eyes of Tom as they walked down the red carpet

+39

Va-va-voom: The blonde beauty looked the epitome of glamour as she accentuated her busty cleavage with a show-stopping diamond necklace

The Blurred Lines star amped up the glamour with black Louboutin heels and accessorised her show-stopping outfit with diamond earrings and bronzed make-up look.
    Heidi Klum looked every inch of her supermodel status in a plunging black maxi dress as she packed on the PDA with her 28-year-old rocker beau Tom Kaulitz.
    The German beauty showcased plenty of cleavage in the chiffon maxi dress as she opted to go braless due to its plunging neckline.

+39

Heavenly: Shanina Shayk looked angelic in a white crochet dress which clung to her model figure

+39

Loved-up: Shanina posed at the event with her husband DJ Ruckus, real name Gregory Andrew, who was clad in Gucci trainers and a white t-shirt

+39

Angelic: The dress featured a feathered skirt, which was layered atop of the intricate crochet skirt

+39

Stealing the limelight: Michelle Rodriguez looked a vision in a gold silk gown which skimmed over her enviable curves

+39

Cosy display: Michelle arrived arm-in-arm with Australian fashion model Jordan Barrett who wore his black shirt partially unbuttoned

+39

Lace and feathers: A host of women dressed in elaborate bridal-inspired dresses as they posed at the event

+39

Strike a pose: Jasmine Sanders stunned a blue beaded gown which featured an elaborate silk black trail

+39

+39

Emerald beauties: Shermine Shahrivar(L) and Melissa Satta (R) both opted for green dresses with Shermine flaunting her tremendous pins with its dipped hemline, while Melissa sparkled in the plunging sequin number

+39

Metallic: Brazilian model Sofia Resing opted to shun the cardinal legs-or-cleavage rule in favour of full-on sex appeal as she slipped into a silver foil pleated dress

+39

+39

+39

Bevvy of beauties: Models Alexina Graham, Cindy Bruna and Caroline Daur (L-R) looked sensational in an array of black dresses

+39

Breathtaking beauty: Leonardo DiCaprio's former rumoured flame Lorena Rae opted for a gold gem dress, with its bodice highlighting her slender waist while the sheer pleated skirt teased a glimpse of her toned legs

+39

Belle of the ball: American singer Sofia Carson donned a strapless red gown for the charity gala

+39

Cleavage-flashing look: Jasmine Tookes put on a very busty display in a striking white dress which highlighted her model physique with its sheer lace panels and racy thigh-high split

The statement gown sheathed over her statuesque frame, cinching her in at the waist with the help of a silver metallic belt, while she teased a peek of her lithe limbs in the sheer netted skirt.
    Heidi looked the epitome of glamour as she accentuated her busty cleavage with a show-stopping diamond necklace.
    A host of stars from the world of fashion, cinema and music turned out to support UNICEF for the solidarity event, which opened with a welcome aperitif on the Costa Smeralda.
    After strutting down the red carpet, the A-listers headed into the venue to enjoy dinner which was animated by the performance of Rita and other chart-topping singers.
    The funds raised during the event will be used to finance the work that UNICEF carries out for children around the world.

+39

Star-studded: A host of stars from the world of fashion, cinema and music turned out to support UNICEF for the solidarity event, which opened with a welcome aperitif on the Costa Smeralda

+39

Night to remember: After strutting down the red carpet, the antendees headed into the venue to enjoy dinner which was animated by performances (L-R) Marco Missoni, Margherita Missoni, Angela Missoni and Francesco Macappani

Rita Ora leads the glamour in silk gown at UNICEF Summer Gala | Daily Mail Online

I still think that black lace monstrosity on E. Rat is fugger than Charlize and her ugly bow dress.

I kind of like the teal sequinned thing, but the inside of it must be orange with spray tan. Looks gross with the fake tits and white underboob. Tacky dress, but I guess I like the color and sparkle factors.

I can't believe there is a human with the name of Shanina Shayk. I assume that is a sister of Irina. Irina and Shanina Shayk. Gawd.

Michelle Rodriguez looks like she made her dress in the cab on the way to the event.

Leo's taste in models gets scarier and scarier.

Jasmine Tookes (tuchus?) is pretty, but the dress is slutty prairie.

Nicole looks liquored up.

Elite Member

I don't know who most of these people are, but crap there is a whole lotta ugly garments going on here.

Thread Information